Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

On 12/18/2015 at 20:14, Cliffy Biro said:

@Villaphan04 I'd highly recommend using veretout regularly, develops into a brillliant player eventually.

I've got a midfield 3 of Veretout, Bacuna and Gardner running the show in my first season. 4th after 15 games but struggling for goals. I've had 8 1-0 wins....

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Lucas Romero is my go to signing for the last couple of seasons. Good to know that he is apparently the nuts in real life. Short little fellow but plays like Simeone apparently.

Always been a great signing but he doesn't improve much this year, Balanta is the same. You're much better raping Boca for half their team, Cubas, Pavon, Calleri, Meli and Bentancur are all tearing it up on my Villa save. Calleri is 5th in the top scorers list in February after going through a 10 hour goal drought which saw me drop from 1st to 5th. 

2 minutes ago, V01 said:

Always been a great signing but he doesn't improve much this year, Balanta is the same. You're much better raping Boca for half their team, Cubas, Pavon, Calleri, Meli and Bentancur are all tearing it up on my Villa save. Calleri is 5th in the top scorers list in February after going through a 10 hour goal drought which saw me drop from 1st to 5th. 

Yeah I know of all of them but I still have a soft spot for him. He has definitely been nerfed though. I have Cubas and Pavon as well for my Ajax team.

9 hours ago, AndyBM said:

well got this for xmas, ive got in my mind what players and staff i want to sign etc, but game wont work on my laptop

xmas day is now ruined for me, gutted!

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/520-Crashes-Launch-and-Technical-Issues-on-PC

Does it give you an error message? or is it black screen/nothing at all?

Â