Midweek football 24/27 August

andykeenan

Red blocks might struggle against the bigger black blocks but they do have a numerical advantage (I think) and a solid defensive unit on the 6 yard line, whereas black blocks seem to be keen on employing a big man-little man combo at the back which could be dangerous but the red blocks don't have much physicality up front. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

hahaha **** Celtic a horrid team and have to say after all the hype Van Dijk is no improvement on Baker over them 2 games 

Well done Malmo well deserved though Rosenborg looks awesome in these games but was toothless in Premier League, maybe missed opportunity for WBA

• Like 1

I did ;) They are very good at home in these type of games. Did Salzburg twice and think beat Olympiakos last year as well. Not a fun place to go

keeper is shite when I though he was good a few years ago at Copenhagen. I like Adu he made a difference compared to last week when bullied a bit in middle of park

Chris Sutton calling the referee an idiot, always knew Celtic were as bad as Liverpool

suppose the lawyers are working away now trying to find an illegal Malmo player or a loophole to get them back in

Â