Swansea City v York City

Queens Park Rangers v Carlisle United

Peterborough United v Charlton Athletic

Birmingham City v Gillingham

Newcastle United v Northampton Town

West Bromwich Albion v Port Vale

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Barnet

Burton v Middlesbrough

Luton Town v Stoke City SS1 followed by Capital One 3rd Round Draw Preston North End v Watford

Champions League Play Off

Malmo v Celtic BT Sport Europe Agg 2-3

Wednesday

Capital One Cup 2nd Round

Barnsley v Everton SS1

Football League tonight Capital One Cup highlights 11pm

Champions League Play Off

Brugge v Man Utd BT Sport Europe Agg 1-3

Thursday

Europa League Play Off

Midjaland v Southampton BT Sport Europe Agg 1-1

jesus wtf. Liverpool playing super defensive 3 midfield and arsenal without per+kos partnership. Weird. 

I feel so sorry for chambers. Benteke should bully him so much. Ugh. 

Kos is so super elite at high line i have no idea how chambers/gabriel will cope without him. This is going to be a weird game. Expect to see a super quick halftime change for rodgers.

Edited by gharperr

Another decision which would have been sorted out with 1 second technology Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

its getting boring

It's not getting boring, it's creating conversation and headlines again which is a huge driving force in football

Personally I never want to see technology for offsides and the like, that one was clear cut IMO he was onside, but apply it to some decisions and it's an opinion, goaline I was all for, other things where you've gone from the opinion of the ref on the pitch to the opinion of a ref who's watched it 3/4 times is a massive no for me, the sports where it works such as tennis, NFL, cricket, the technology they use of the rules they have establishes fact, football wouldn't

What they need is better more professional refs who treat it as a proper full time job and have to put in a similar effort as the players, they should be training and coaching 3/4 times a week and then doing their matches, I think as it is the FA have ref meet ups once a month, that's not good enough

• Like 1

you think that was clear cut? really? are you trying to be the lino in his shoes? no way was that "clear cut" it was so close. His body was offisde but his legs wasnt. You have to look at the player kicking the ball, and quickly look at player receiving. No way is that clear cut for a lino and they need help. Im sick of wrong decisions being made constantly. Football means ALOT for people. 38 games is not enough to decide who the best team is . Make variance less.(technology)...and we get closer to see who the true position of teams in the league at the end of it.

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

It took me 20 mins to realize Lucas was playing, after spotting him on a replay if Lovren getting clattered.

Also is it just me or is Benteke way more docile nowadays? He usedto always be pissed off on the pitch, yelling at everyone. Now he's all apologetic and stuff :lol:

Â