NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

7 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I think I've got a group of solid, if slightly underwhelming players. No real standouts for me. I had McCoy and Lacy ranked 14 & 15 overall. :wacko:

I'd be happy enough with your team. Lacy looked good yesterday, the TD's should come. McCoy will get fed non stop. Demaryius will haul in targets if he's fit (hip injury but sounds positive), I'm a fan of Hilton this year with Luck back. Your bench options look good too although the Ivory news must be a bit worrying. 

Last year I had the philosophy of if I get 200 or more in a week I've done ok and will win more than often than not I think. Who knows, Boswell may hit 5 or 6 field goals tonight and you'll beat me anyway. 

So I've got a list together of everyone (I think)

1 person I can't work out..

Asgard Giants - ???

Brown Stuff - @Tubby

London Gnats - @zak

rhyscartwright_avfc - @rhyscartwright_avfc

It Ertz When Eifert - @Brumerican

Rodneys Trotters - @Milfner

Punters Unanimous - @rjw63

Xia Mondeos - @Beastmix

Great Olofs Vikings - @sexbelowsound

Playbook of Eli - @kkr

Lockett Like Its Hot - @StefanAVFC

Filthy Fellas - @abdomlahor

Hells Bells - @maqroll

Lancs Villans - @LancsVillan

Correct me if I'm wrong on any.

25 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I'd be happy enough with your team. Lacy looked good yesterday, the TD's should come. McCoy will get fed non stop. Demaryius will haul in targets if he's fit (hip injury but sounds positive), I'm a fan of Hilton this year with Luck back. Your bench options look good too although the Ivory news must be a bit worrying. 

Last year I had the philosophy of if I get 200 or more in a week I've done ok and will win more than often than not I think. Who knows, Boswell may hit 5 or 6 field goals tonight and you'll beat me anyway. 

It's fun either way though. One of my RB's is going onto waivers soon. Got a rough week 4 soon and my current tight end is week to week....

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Yes . 

To both.

:D

Lost both my QB'S week 1.

That takes some doing.

I have Matt Ryan sat on my bench, he hit 70 points this week. Shall we talk RBs?

2 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

So I've got a list together of everyone (I think)

1 person I can't work out..

Asgard Giants - ???

Brown Stuff - @Tubby

London Gnats - @zak

rhyscartwright_avfc - @rhyscartwright_avfc

It Ertz When Eifert - @Brumerican

Rodneys Trotters - @Milfner

Punters Unanimous - @rjw63

Xia Mondeos - @Beastmix

Great Olofs Vikings - @sexbelowsound

Playbook of Eli - @kkr

Lockett Like Its Hot - @StefanAVFC

Filthy Fellas - @abdomlahor

Hells Bells - @maqroll

Lancs Villans - @LancsVillan

Correct me if I'm wrong on any.

Asgard Giants is a bloke called Dan. Someone I know and he ain't from round ere

Edited by Tubby

6 hours ago, zak said:

Thank you Andrew Luck!

Just noticed that 4 of my starters  are on a bye week 10, then 4 of the other 5 are on a bye week 11. Iv got a long time to sort it out, but that is an issue!

FYI i am London Gnats

Feck LUCK 

On 11/09/2016 at 23:33, StefanAVFC said:

All of my WR's - below.

RB1 - below

Bad week all around.

Thank feck for decimal places. 0.09 was my margin of victory after DeAngelo turned up for the Steelers. 

Unlucky

Edited by Tubby

On September 8, 2016 at 12:05, abdomlahor said:

Yahoo talking crap about how my team is terrible.

Filthy Fellas got saddled with a late draft position (eighth overall) and didn't respond. The poor draft slot will have to serve as the excuse as to why they are projected to land in 13th place in villatalk League with a record of 4-10-0 (3,427 points). They went after guys who can tote the rock with their early picks, using three of their first five picks to scoop up RBs David Johnson (first round), Jamaal Charles (second round), and Rashad Jennings (fifth round). If these players can play up to expectations, Filthy Fellas can have some success. They are the best group of RBs in the league.

With Cooks, Jackson and Greg Olsen? Yeah terrible draft :huh:

i'm yahoo's pick for the cellar

**** 'em, i'll be in the mix

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

There are about 5 waiver wire QB's I can pick up for nothing . I've learned from last year that good RB's are worth their weight in gold so I'll not be shooting myself in the foot again.

worth a try

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

damn...bodes well for the league, tho...thats got to be the closest score we've ever had

I reckon.  statistically we could only achieve a 1 point var. before this season so I would hazard that this result will never be beaten