GENTLEMAN

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

My wage bill is 87M  :ph34r:

how many seasons have you completed, I guess in order to keep your best players you have to continually bump up their contracts.

Just finished by 3rd season with Villa won the league and champion league, beating Barca, Real, Bayern and then PSG 5-2 in the final. This game is fun but tooooo easy, I probably have 2 more seasons left in me before I get bored of winning lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

how many seasons have you completed, I guess in order to keep your best players you have to continually bump up their contracts.

Just finished by 3rd season with Villa won the league and champion league, beating Barca, Real, Bayern and then PSG 5-2 in the final. This game is fun but tooooo easy, I probably have 2 more seasons left in me before I get bored of winning lol

Just started my 7th season and this season plenty of players were asking for 2M increases to their contracts! And I also signed Neymar who is on 9M a year at least. Idk man it's not that easy for me. 7th season and so far I've won 2 leagues, 2 FA Cups and 2 CL's. I'm nowhere near as dominant as I aspire to be. Ranked 3rd in the world, so I still have a ways to go before I get bored. Back to back CL's or a treble + #1 in the world and I'll look for another challenge.

• Like 1

So, I came 3rd in the league with Benteke being the top scorer (he did join me in January though and had a few at Liverpool beforehand) with 25 goals in the BPL. About to go into the Champions League final against Napoli... 2nd European Cup for Villa?

Won the CL, sold the now 33-year-old Lacina Traore for £2m profit 5 months after he joined, brought in Lucas so far this window. Also some great regens in my youth team!

Sturridge has started declining at the age of 28, is that normal? Thinking to bring in Lukaku to partner Benteke up top.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

I didn't even try to sign Grealish when I started my game (I started with the default PES players so they're all shite and all the Villa players are elsewhere on the game) that's how bad he is :)

Oblak

Van Rhijn / Richards / Distin / Amavi

Lucas / Veretout / Strootman / James

Lukaku / Benteke

--

Playing a flat 4-4-2, although whenever I'm in possession on either flank, the wide man on the opposite flank comes in centrally. I didn't set it up that way but it works incredibly well. Benteke is a machine in the air especially thanks to Lucas and James out wide, and with Lukaku playing off him the AI rarely knows who to mark. Think I've found my team for the title!

• Like 1

Â