GENTLEMAN

Man, my defence is just too good this season. Clean sheet after clean sheet, which coincided with Okore gaining the General role :D . 

Also Embolo is absolutely ridiculous. As are Morata and Adama to slightly lesser extents. @Stevo985, really try to go all out for Adama and develop him. He'll become almost unstoppable. You can just go from literally one end to the other and score with him.

Pirlo regenerated in my youth team. Hit the jackpot :D . Lost 2 in a row though to Cardiff and Norwich and went from top to 4th, 5 points behind. Went from smashing teams 7-0 to losing :lol: . Not sure if scripting or if teams are wisening up to my tactics.

On 20/02/2016 at 17:22, Keyblade said:

Man, my defence is just too good this season. Clean sheet after clean sheet, which coincided with Okore gaining the General role :D . 

Also Embolo is absolutely ridiculous. As are Morata and Adama to slightly lesser extents. @Stevo985, really try to go all out for Adama and develop him. He'll become almost unstoppable. You can just go from literally one end to the other and score with him.

I've got Adama and play him in every game. He's shite at the moment though.

Also, love this from my coaches

"Embolo has great potential, you should give him more game time"

Literally played him for every second since I signed him :D

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

8 games into my master league and haven't had a free kick yet.

I said before but I reckon I could count on one hand the amount of free kicks I've had, and I'm into my second season.

I had one penalty, and from what I've read that's actually incredibly rare!

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I said before but I reckon I could count on one hand the amount of free kicks I've had, and I'm into my second season.

I had one penalty, and from what I've read that's actually incredibly rare!

I get loads of freekicks, mainly cos I have a lot of fast players and do square + x feints a lot, that's the best way to draw fouls. I rarely get pens though. 

• Like 1

How do you pick up the regens of the guys who retired?
At the end of my first season I had a testimonial for all the players who are retiring. But I've done searches since and haven't been able to find any regens of them.

How do you pick up the regens of the guys who retired?

At the end of my first season I had a testimonial for all the players who are retiring. But I've done searches since and haven't been able to find any regens of them.

They will turn up in the jan window..be sure to get in there quick otherwise other clubs will sign them.

Who retired in your season?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YGabbana said:

They will turn up in the jan window..be sure to get in there quick otherwise other clubs will sign them.

Who retired in your season?

Assuming the team I played in the testimonial were all people retiring:

Klose
Saviola
Carrick
Barry

Malouda
Maicon
Julio Cesar
Abbiati
Enyeama
Eto'o
Essien
Pizarro

amongst others.

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've got Adama and play him in every game. He's shite at the moment though.

Also, love this from my coaches

"Embolo has great potential, you should give him more game time"

Literally played him for every second since I signed him :D

Yeah he's definitely a rough diamond. He's up to 83 now in my save which is a jump of 13 points which is by far the most I've seen in any player. Actually no, Embolo is also currently on 13 :lol: 

That notification is basically telling you that player is about to make a breakthrough. It's more like "give him more game time and he'll start to flourish". Almost like a reminder to not drop him or you'll miss out. Expect him to explode within the next few games :D .

Also you have to wait at least a window for the players to regen. Sometimes a whole season, especially for the bigger players. I'm trying to sign Ibrahimovic who regen'd and is back at PSG. But they have literally 0 intention of selling him. I've never seen that before til now. The scout literally told me "you have almost no chance of signing him" :lol: . 

Edited by Keyblade

Yeah he's definitely a rough diamond. He's up to 83 now in my save which is a jump of 13 points which is by far the most I've seen in any player. Actually no, Embolo is also currently on 13 [emoji38] 

That notification is basically telling you that player is about to make a breakthrough. It's more like "give him more game time and he'll start to flourish". Almost like a reminder to not drop him or you'll miss out. Expect him to explode within the next few games [emoji3] .

Also you have to wait at least a window for the players to regen. Sometimes a whole season, especially for the bigger players. I'm trying to sign Ibrahimovic who regen'd and is back at PSG. But they have literally 0 intention of selling him. I've never seen that before til now. The scout literally told me "you have almost no chance of signing him" [emoji38] . 

Thats crazy haha..you have to keep searching and as soon as they come on the market sign them. It took me 4 windows to finally sign Pirlo off Getafe lol

Â