GENTLEMAN

When I started I used to get so pissed off when the opposition would play a ball into the striker and they'd just turn me with ease and bang a goal in.

Now I've got Bazoer to cut that out at the back (he steps out and intercepts everything)

And at the other end Embolo does exactly what I was complaining about before, but to the opposition :D

Loving this game. Shits all over the single player on FIFA. From a great height.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I haven't even looked at Training yet.

It doesn't really go much beyond focusing on a few aspects. The default is Balanced which presumably means they get trained on everything. But you can choose to focus on either Defense, Shooting, Passing, Physical, Speed and maybe some others I'm forgetting. Also you can check out how their attributes are progressing if you go to the Squad List and scroll through the attributes. They have bars that fill up as they get more experience/training in those areas. It's not really intuitive though, so hopefully that'll improve next time.

Also the best thing about Bazoer is that he's incredibly versatile. Can play LB, CB, DM and CM all equally well. Great utility player if anything.

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed that. I'd just been playing him CB but my two attacking midfielders get more tired than anyone else so I regularly have to sub them out. 

I stuck Bazoer there one game and his OVR is actually better as an AM than it is as a CB :D

• Like 1

Damn I didn't even think of trying him at AM :lol: . Idk what it is, but AM's always seem to tire faster than everyone else. I think it's because they don't just float around near the striker and they're almost like extreme box to box midfielders the way they play in PES. I always have to sub them out, but I have like 4 AM's so it's all good. Regen Totti can barely last a half there :crylaugh: 

Yeah I've got 3 at the moment, not including Bazoer. Although one I play as a CM role, but in the AM position. And I've accidentally sold one of them so he'll be leaving in January so I need to recruit in that area.

But yeah they're always the ones with no stamina left after about 60 minutes.

One of them is still Castledine, one of the randoms I started with. I think he's the only guy still in the first XI that I began with. Captain and actually pretty good for where I am. But I'm scouting for his replacement. That will be an emotional day :D

Edited by Stevo985

There must be an Internet popular PES player who supports Coventry. When I googled "Castledine PES" and looked at images, about 90% appeared to be from some guy's master league game playing as Cov.

Edit: that's why I used such a small photo, it was the only one I could find without him in a Cov shirt :D

Edited by Stevo985

Arca was better but I sold him and Yankov (he was the striker I had who was top scorer in the league for a while) to fund other purchases. Paid off in the end as Embolo was one of them.

I'll hold onto Castledine but I doubt he'll be a certain starter beyond January in my second season.

Haven't played them yet, but Blues did the double over me in my first season and Wolves also hammered me at least once. Maybe it's a local rivalry thing, the teams you play are extra fired up? I know I get a message every time I play a derby.

Blues are rock bottom of the table this time around so fingers crossed I'll do them this year. Another 7-0 like my Ipswich game would be nice.

• Like 1

Yeah it's definitely the derby thing. I just lost 3 matches in a row in all comps. Knocked out of the CL by Malaga who were impervious. But when they were in my group I was hitting them for 7 :lol: . Also my bad form means it's squeaky bum time in the run in. My lead at the top was cut from 9 to 6 and my next 2 games are Liverpool and Everton. I blame the internationals which decimated my squad. 

• Like 1

Exciting :)

I'm 7 points off the top of the championship heading into the turn of the year. Confident I can claw it back though. My team spirit is approaching 99 now and it's showing on the pitch. Still haven't played the leaders (Burnley) yet either.

Definitely on for promotion.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who gets smashed by West Brom every time? Didn't even score this time arghh

Hardest game for me too..berahinho is like suarez ffs and shite players like mclean are like messi. They dominate posession against me its a joke.

• Like 1

Yeah it's definitely the derby thing. I just lost 3 matches in a row in all comps. Knocked out of the CL by Malaga who were impervious. But when they were in my group I was hitting them for 7 [emoji38] . Also my bad form means it's squeaky bum time in the run in. My lead at the top was cut from 9 to 6 and my next 2 games are Liverpool and Everton. I blame the internationals which decimated my squad. 

I find Liverpool easy to beat, just hit them on the counter and play a high line. Man mark Benteke also

• Like 1

Goalkeeper thing/opposition being snipers thing is really pissing me off.

Last 5 games I've only conceded 6 shots on target total and they've scored EVERY one of them.

Meanwhile I've had about 40 and seen their keepers turn into Buffon at every occasion.

• Like 2

It's the other way around for me. Perin is a ridiculous shot-stopper. You'd have to be one on one with him to score most times.

In other news, Adama is injured for the 3rd or 4th time this season...now until the end of the season :( . So many injuries this season, which in a weird way is great because of realism. I really need to have a good squad to cope.

I've still only had one injury. Embolo was out for 4 games for me.

I'm just about to get into January.

Do the regens of the old players cost money? As in transfer fees? Or are they on free transfers?

I'm torn between buying a good AM (I've got an 82 rated one ready to come but he'll drain my transfer budget) or signing the regens. If the regens don't cost a fee then I'm sorted as I can do both.

Â