GENTLEMAN

Adama has been injured for 6 weeks but I'm still getting messages every week that he's improving dramatically.

Embolo has exploded as well. Not in OVR, just in general. That touch out of his feet is incredible now. Just fire it into him and he rolls the defenders.

I also put him on shooting training because he kept shooting wide (I know I have input into that too, but it was happening too often) and now he's just smashing them in every time. 28 league goals this season and there's still 6 or 7 games to go.

How do you guys use Embolo? I've been scouting a CF because my plan was to use Embolo and Adama either side of a new (and hopefully really good) CF. But now that Embolo has started scoring for fun I'm having second thoughts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Adama has been injured for 6 weeks but I'm still getting messages every week that he's improving dramatically.

Embolo has exploded as well. Not in OVR, just in general. That touch out of his feet is incredible now. Just fire it into him and he rolls the defenders.

I also put him on shooting training because he kept shooting wide (I know I have input into that too, but it was happening too often) and now he's just smashing them in every time. 28 league goals this season and there's still 6 or 7 games to go.

How do you guys use Embolo? I've been scouting a CF because my plan was to use Embolo and Adama either side of a new (and hopefully really good) CF. But now that Embolo has started scoring for fun I'm having second thoughts.

That's exactly how he is for me too. Just immense. He can be a 1 man army up front at times  24 and rated 89 currently. I play him almost exclusively as a CF. Unless there's an injury out wide or I want to incorporate another striker I won't play him anywhere else. I'd say get another wide player instead. I'd recommend S. Larsson, left footed winger. Decently cheap too and room to improve 

• Like 1

Cheers. I've got another decent winger (or wide attacker really) Lanzafame. One of the times my scout came up trumps. One of his "special players" and we was actually really good and on a free.

He's not quick though. He scores loads and has a good cross and touch. But I think once I'm promoted he might hold me back, so he's the guy who needs to be replaced.

I'm like you, the only time I move Embolo is if I'm struggling in a game, just to change things up. My reserve striker (one of my originals!) is ok as a target man, so I stick him on and get Embolo to feed him. But that's my priority now.

• Like 1

Injuries have started happening on mine. Don't think I had a single one in my first season. Now I've had 3 in a row. My DM, who just got "Grand Master" ability, is out for 6 weeks (so the rest of the season). Annoying.

Oh and @Keyblade, Embolo is a "baby faced assassin" on mine now as well. I actually thoguht you'd edited in that nickname yourself :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Just played City in the community shield and united in supercup..beat city 3-1 and united 5-1. Both teams have the exact same lineups as the first season still and united still play hoofball with hernandez up front lol

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Injuries have started happening on mine. Don't think I had a single one in my first season. Now I've had 3 in a row. My DM, who just got "Grand Master" ability, is out for 6 weeks (so the rest of the season). Annoying.

Oh and @Keyblade, Embolo is a "baby faced assassin" on mine now as well. I actually thoguht you'd edited in that nickname yourself :crylaugh:

I love the nicknames in this game :lol: . I have Eden "Der Kaiser" Hazard and my favorite, Hector "The Galloping Major" (wut) Bellerin. Damn though, Grand Master already? The only GM I have is Morata and he already had the ability before I bought him. I wonder if I'll ever have a Bandeira or Legend.

I love the nicknames in this game[emoji38]. I have Eden "Der Kaiser" Hazard and my favorite, Hector "The Galloping Major" (wut) Bellerin. Damn though, Grand Master already? The only GM I have is Morata and he already had the ability before I bought him. I wonder if I'll ever have a Bandeira or Legend.

Berradi is grand master level 2 on mine now too

When players retire do they regen back into your team or do I have to start searching for my own player? Ozil is retiring this season at 33 and I'm looking forward to his regen. I wanna develop him into the player he should have been. Konami really messed him up this year 

On 29/02/2016 at 23:04, Stevo985 said:

6 points clear at the top of the Championship with 6 games to go (and 22 points clear of 3rd :D

Should win it form here. Premier League here I come!

That 6 points is now 1 point.

3-0 vs Ipswich. Absolutely battering them. They turn into Barcelona in the last 10 minutes and score 3 goals. Their last goal was in injury time. Hoofed a free kick long, my player won it but it fell to their midfielder who just dribbled around everyone and smashed it in. **** this game.

Then lost to a Real Madrid-esque Watford 3-1 and managed to scrape a draw against a Fulham side who also decided to play lie world beaters.

Burnley up net. And they're the team in second. Big game!

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

That 6 points is now 1 point.

3-0 vs Ipswich. Absolutely battering them. They turn into Barcelona in the last 10 minutes and score 3 goals. Their last goal was in injury time. Hoofed a free kick long, my player won it but it fell to their midfielder who just dribbled around everyone and smashed it in. **** this game.

Then lost to a Real Madrid-esque Watford 3-1 and managed to scrape a draw against a Fulham side who also decided to play lie world beaters.

Burnley up net. And they're the team in second. Big game!

Got to love the scripting on this, I beat Bayern 6-1 in a champions league game, next game against lowly Burnley and they were like Brazil 1970, I beat them 5-4 but they played me off the park, having like 70% possession and mostly playing one (two max) touch football, passing rings around me and burying every chance in the bottom corner via the post. 

• Like 1

Â