GENTLEMAN

11 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Rudy is keeping Embolo out the team at the moment. I kind of want him to stop scoring so I can drop him but he's on fire.

Don't know your formation but I'd play Embolo on either wing or as an AM in that case, if he's out of the team he won't develop, and he's the sort who will become a 90+ player with regular games.

• Like 1

I started playing him at RW when Adama got injured and dare I say he's even better there. For the first game I forgot I made the change and thought it was still Adama who was there. I was thinking to myself, when did Adama get this insane strength, dribbling + jumping abiliity from :lol: . Front 3 of Hazard - Morata - Embolo was unstoppable while it lasted. 

Yeah Embolo as the right of an attacking three is great. I moved him to centre forward when I signed Adama as Adama is too crap to play up front, and I lost that guy who was really good on the wing for me :(

I was playing a front two of Ayew and Gestede but am now at a front three of Ayew, Gestede, Adama who has just broke through in style. Even Gabby got my goal in the cup. Embolo can't catch a break. I almost feel sorry for my computerised version of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Can anyone recommend me a good keeper to sign?

Hold out for a regen if you can. I got lucky at the end of my first season I had Howard and Weidenfeller regenerate into my youth team. Howard developed into a pretty solid GK, much better than Guzan. 

• Like 1

Teixeira is just starting to flourish. Took him until he was 24, but finally :lol: . He is amazing now, wow. Literally a completely different player now. Jumped from 84 to 86 in one game :crylaugh: 

10 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Pirlo is at 83 at 17 lol madness and barely played him yet.

He's 80 for me right now, hasn't really grown much. He is great though and is actually kind of quick unlike Francesco "Benjamin Button" Totti.

• Like 1

Teixeira is just starting to flourish. Took him until he was 24, but finally [emoji38] . He is amazing now, wow. Literally a completely different player now. Jumped from 84 to 86 in one game :crylaugh: 

He's 80 for me right now, hasn't really grown much. He is great though and is actually kind of quick unlike Francesco "Benjamin Button" Totti.

Teixiera starts every single game for me, rated 89 now. Has it all but doesnt score many for me. Plenty of ball winning and assists though

Scored a screamer in his last game for me. Picked the ball up at the halfway line and dribbled all the way to the penalty box to score. His dribbling improved immensely and he's not slow anymore which means he's finally effective.

The problem now is that I need to keep playing him but he's tired as hell. Now the international break is here and he's even more knackered. Less than half a bar of stamina :(  

Teixeira  looks quite slow to me, although perhaps not an issue if you have pace around him. There's an AM called Gurpegui who plays for ' Targueral ' starts at 80 (at age 19) and is at 85 after 2 seasons, looks a good player, unfortunately Bayern snapped him up. 

Safe to say Adama has burst into life on my game.

He hasn't increased in rating, but he's just suddenly started being awesome. very strong on the ball, quick and most importantly he just seems to be in the right place every time. Any time the ball comes into the box he's on the end of it.

Just beat Ipswich 7-0 and he got 5 goals and an assist. Just overtaken Embolo to become second top scorer in the league.

• Like 1

He's in the top 3 PL scorers this season even though he's been injured, twice. That's what I love about this game. The player growth is so great. It also depends on how you train them. In the beginning, I trained Adama's speed so that he could be uncatchable at the very least, even if other parts of his game were unrefined :lol: .  

But yeah, if life were like FIFA, Gareth Bale would still be an average LB :lol: 

Does anyone else get pissed off when after an international break half your team are nackerd with half or less stamina. Yet the team you play against (man city) in my case, seem to have fully fit players and only have to make 1 sub near the end of the game.

Just lol

• Like 2

Berradi is in best mode now, rated at 90 he plays like christiano ronaldo. Two footed, screamers, assists, headers.

Managed to sign Chiellini, D.Alves, Evra..tried to sign Rooney but it says they dont want to sell even though hes not registerd to any club hes in 'OTHERS' lmao

13 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Does anyone else get pissed off when after an international break half your team are nackerd with half or less stamina. Yet the team you play against (man city) in my case, seem to have fully fit players and only have to make 1 sub near the end of the game.

Just lol

Yeah, that's currently in the situation I'm in. Going into a CL QF first leg with literally the whole team on half/less than half stamina. Even Adama plays for Spain now and nobody is spared :( 

11 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Berradi is in best mode now, rated at 90 he plays like christiano ronaldo. Two footed, screamers, assists, headers.

Managed to sign Chiellini, D.Alves, Evra..tried to sign Rooney but it says they dont want to sell even though hes not registerd to any club hes in 'OTHERS' lmao

I was going to sign Berrardi but West Brom ruined him :lol: . He got to his peak at about 84 then disappeared. That reminds me of when I was signing Totti. He wasn't at a club yet I had to pay 17M and fast because others were willing to swoop in and buy him apparently. Oh and I managed to get Ibrahimovic for 17M. Literally just took 1 try after being told there's no chance :crylaugh: . Will keep trying for Neymar now to complete my team nicely (got turned down once already). 

• Like 1

I was going to sign Berrardi but West Brom ruined him [emoji38] . He got to his peak at about 84 then disappeared. That reminds me of when I was signing Totti. He wasn't at a club yet I had to pay 17M and fast because others were willing to swoop in and buy him apparently. Oh and I managed to get Ibrahimovic for 17M. Literally just took 1 try after being told there's no chance :crylaugh: . Will keep trying for Neymar now to complete my team nicely (got turned down once already). 

Annoying isnt it, i drew the game 1-1 but they were all over me due to fitness. Their goal was the last kick of the game aswell lol.

Neymar is quality, took me ages to sign him but well worth it.

Berrardi probably my favourite player on the game along with Teixeira

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

He's in the top 3 PL scorers this season even though he's been injured, twice. That's what I love about this game. The player growth is so great. It also depends on how you train them. In the beginning, I trained Adama's speed so that he could be uncatchable at the very least, even if other parts of his game were unrefined :lol: .  

But yeah, if life were like FIFA, Gareth Bale would still be an average LB :lol: 

I haven't even looked at Training yet.

Â