I'm not liking this defence. Looks so fragile.

I know, that's why I think we need a proper CDM. Like the past few years I feel we might see the defence exposed without one. Gueye tracks back well.

Nice run by Sinclair, imagine being a RB with Amavi and Sinclair charging at you.

Definitely. If Sinclair can commit to a move or learn to pass (less likely) he could play a really good part in the team. I have my doubts that he'll be as effective Young...Downing at very best.

Kozak plays well when he has a striker next to him. If you ask him to play as the lone striker, you limit his game too much. 

Are you talking from a Czech perspective? 

I can see him doing just fine if he has runners either side in a 433, or in a 4231 a passing player just behind for him to find.

I get what you're saying though, he's not going to make a 30 yard run taking on all comers.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

Kozak plays well when he has a striker next to him. If you ask him to play as the lone striker, you limit his game too much. 

Are you talking from a Czech perspective? 

I can see him doing just fine if he has runners either side in a 433, or in a 4231 a passing player just behind for him to find.

I get what you're saying though, he's not going to make a 30 yard run taking on all comers.

This is just going off my memory. I remember Lambert played him a 4-3-3 with Gabby out left and it killed me. Kozak is more of a poacher and excels when he doesn't have both defenders on him. 

Â