limpid

Looking forward to Guzan returning, Gueye making his debut and getting in a better striker than Gabby. Not convinced by Bacuna in midfield, but looks like Gueye will play in that role.

Looking forward to Guzan returning, Gueye making his debut and getting in a better striker than Gabby. Not convinced by Bacuna in midfield, but looks like Gueye will play in that role.

Gueye will probably not play as a right midfielder.

Thought we looked pretty decent in patches

One exception for me is Bacuna who looked awful.

If I was Sherwood and would make Gabby spend hours - and I mean hours - working on his finishing.  Still gets in good positions, speed, strength....but when it comes to hitting the net OMG!!

• Like 1

Next post linking to or requesting a stream will earn a ban. Sorry, but I'm not dealing with requests for your contact information. I was hoping I wouldn't have to be so heavy on streams this season, but no.

This isn't up for discussion.

• Like 1

Still 4 - 5 signings away from being a premier league side not convinced

1) Guzan

2) Gueye

3) Sanchez

4) Grealish

5) Kozak

All missing tonight - but I agree we need better quality players than what's on display tonight.

Edited by theboyangel

Just tried to sign up for the AVTV pre-season. Guess what? When I came to pay the site crashed.

I made 3 attempts. I can't even give Lerner my money because the infrastructure he's chosen to install is crap.

The way this club is run is a joke.

• Like 2

Youthful exuberance. Or perhaps pre season exuberance as they're both 25+ I believe.

In reference to tba's comment about Clark and Richards

Edited by MrSmirch

Â