Villa pubs central London?

gilbertoAVFC

Alright all,

Wondering if there are many of you planning to drink in central London prior to the game. Obviously Wembley area will be rammed pub-wise so figured some people must be thinking the same as us. Few of us live down here and would ideally like to go somewhere in central where we know there will be Villa hanging around.

Anybody know of anywhere?

Cheers

Hi Gilberto,

Yes, The Globe at Baker Street and the Weatherspoons opposite are where we're going before getting the tube to Wembley. Both pubs were rammed for the semi-final and it was a cracking atmosphere with a few opposition fans in both. Makes for a bit of friendly banter and a great laugh.

Highly recommend it.

Im not far from the Black Lion. I imagine there'll be a few villa fans there because of the jubilee line up to Wembley? If so I'll come along for the atmosphere

Any pubs around Marylebone?

There are shitloads.  I work at Marylebone station, I can think of at least a dozen boozers within half a mile of the station.  The Globe is the most visible one, it's on the corner of Marylebone Road and Baker Street and is always rammed for football but if you want somewhere where you have a chance of a seat then just wander in any direction and you will find somewhere within a few minutes. 

Hi Gilberto,

Yes, The Globe at Baker Street and the Weatherspoons opposite are where we're going before getting the tube to Wembley. Both pubs were rammed for the semi-final and it was a cracking atmosphere with a few opposition fans in both. Makes for a bit of friendly banter and a great laugh.

Highly recommend it.

Sound. Might do that. On Bakerloo too isn't it.

Edited by gilbertoAVFC

Hi Gilberto,

Highly recommend it.

Sound. Might do that. On Bakerloo too isn't it.

Yes, tube straight to Wembley which takes 15/20 minutes from memory. I know of dozens of Villa fans planning to do the same so should be another great atmosphere.

Brumerican... the Flying Scotsman is for afters  ;)

Â