Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

For some reason I still think Charlie Austin will join. It's rumoured that he wants to stay in London (hence dragging his feet over a potential move to Newcastle) but I can't imagine that any London team that would want him could actually afford him.

Shaquiri what a signing why the hell havent we bid!! oh yeah thats right we are broke!

How do stoke always maage to pull big signings like that while we can just about a fford one 5m plAyer FFS

saw the breaking news bar on SSN saying italia sources.realy dont see that going through

theres alot of European clubs would take him and id of thought he would wanna play Europa/Champions league

Shaqiri in a stoke shirt wouldnt be right anyway lol

Shaquiri what a signing why the hell havent we bid!! oh yeah thats right we are broke!

How do stoke always maage to pull big signings like that while we can just about a fford one 5m plAyer FFS

before asking why havent we bid, I want to know why Inter seem happy to get rid after a year. he didnt exactly do much at Bayern either (granted you have to be a serious talent to do well at Bayern). Plus it doesnt seem that he has a plethora of teams after him.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/inter-shaqiri-dice-no-allo-stoke-city-923312

Secondo Sky Sport, lo Stoke City, club di Premier League, ha raggiunto un accordo con la società nerazzurra. 17 i milioni di euro messi sul piatto che hanno convinto l'Inter a dire sì alla sua cessione. Piccolo intoppo, però: il giocatore non gradisce la destinazione. Le ambizioni di Xherdan Shaqiri sono ben altre e non ritiene i Potters all'altezza. Il giocatore, gioiello della Nazionale svizzerra, è pronto a dire no.

C'E' ANCHE L'EVERTON - Molti club inglesi sono interessati a lui. Uno di questi è l'Everton, che oggi ha ufficializzato l'acquisto di Gerard Deulofeu, prodotto della cantera del Barça. I Toffees sono alla finesta per il talento svizzero e continuano a monitorare la situazione.

According to Sky Sport, Stoke City, the premier league club, have reached an agreement with the blue and black club. 17 million euros put on the plate have convinced Inter to say yes to the sale. There's a small problem though: the player doesn't like the destination. Xherdan Shaqiri's ambition are very different and doesn't think the Potters are high enough quality. The player, jewel of the Swiss national team, is ready to say no.
EVERTON TOO - Many english clubs are interested in him. One of these is Everton, who today officially bought Gerard Deulofeu, Barca academy product, The Toffees are in for the talented swiss and will continue to monitor the situation. 

Proving (hey Lerner, cheers!) they are a few levels above us too now.

He has allegedly said no to them though? As he doesn't like the destination and thinks Stoke aren't high enough quality.

Proving (hey Lerner, cheers!) they are a few levels above us too now.

He has allegedly said no to them though? As he doesn't like the destination and thinks Stoke aren't high enough quality.

Could you see us attempting to sign him? We'd more likely go for a bargain signing.

Gueye looks decent based on that one clip. Pretty tidy and composed.

jackie-chan.jpg?w=1200

Is this sarcasm? Based on one clip?! Really?

Edited by Ingram85