Ice Cream

AvfcRigo82

I have absolutely no idea how people can eat peanut butter and enjoy it.

I'm convinced it's some sort of long con that everyone is pulling on me.

Damn it. You figured us out? Some more bad news: there are several other little gags we've been playing on you your entire life, and at this point, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show, mate.

Edited by Plastic Man

Is the feast that one that had like a kind of fudge bar INSIDE the rest of the bar? Is it no longer made?

Not fudge, but it does have chocolate in the middle, as well as chocolate ice cream, and a nutty chocolate coating. Thankfully, they're still available to buy.

Outros_Classicos_Feast134-303809.png

• Like 1

Damn it. You figured us out? Some more bad news: there are several other little gags we've been playing on you your entire life, and at this point, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show, mate.

I've only recently discovered that PB&J is actually jam, not jelly, because you lot call jam jelly :-) now I've sampled it it's amazing.

Is the feast that one that had like a kind of fudge bar INSIDE the rest of the bar? Is it no longer made?

Not fudge, but it does have chocolate in the middle, as well as chocolate ice cream, and a nutty chocolate coating. Thankfully, they're still available to buy.

Not called feasts anymore I don't think? Or have I got that wrong?

I thought that's what they were. I quit smoking when I lived in England, and, in my withdrawal, I must have gained about three stone eating those demonically good things.

If you're an American in the UK, utterly no question that the thing that jumps out at you, ice cream-wise, is the "99." Always seems a quintessentially English 20th-century concupiscence. I love love love how English people buy them so nonchalantly, while out  for a stroll, etc. -- and yet, they're really kind of wonderfully weird.

Edited by Plastic Man

I've only recently discovered that PB&J is actually jam, not jelly, because you lot call jam jelly :-) now I've sampled it it's amazing.

If you havent yet, try it on lightly toasted ciabatta bread, PB on one side and J on the other. Out of this world.

• Like 1

Not called feasts anymore I don't think? Or have I got that wrong?

As far as I know they are. They were still called Feasts the last time I had one anyway, and I've certainly had at least one within the last 12 months.

I've got such a craving for ice cream because of this thread. Might go out and buy a pot of that peanut ben and jerry's this weekend!

Also, call me crazy, but just a good quality vanilla ice cream is hard to beat.

Â