FA Cup Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

I wish I shared everyone's confidence that we'll beat West Brom.

and me..

Just can't see us beating an organised Pullis team. 

Much more likely at home though.  He does have a knack of turning his teams home grounds into fortresses.

• Like 1

and me..

Much more likely at home though. He does have a knack of turning his teams home grounds into fortresses.

He's alright at organising but I think our likely tactics of 4-4-2, big man / little man, bish bash bosh, AVE IT!! will prove too much

• Like 1

and me..

Why? That's very defeatist. Doubt the players will feel the same. Certainly not the manager eh.

I would certainly hope the players wouldn't feel that way.

Dunno, just a feeling I guess. If Saturday goes well my opinion will sway, but i'm not fully on the "Sherwood will turn us around" bandwagon just yet. Over the past few years we've been worst against teams who sit back and hit us on the counter attack. I think Pullis will try and do exactly that. 

Tell you what - there's more positive reaction from non villa fans I work with in London than on here. They can all see we have a decent squad. They think we could get to a final! Just saying.

• Like 1

IF we beat west brom, I'll be going to every game between now and the end of the season and had a season ticket + bought friends tickets on my account last season. Will that count for anything or will it just be pot luck after the season ticket holders have had their allocation?

Last season will count for nothing.

So if we could only win one of these games which would you prefer to win. The cup game for me.

Sod that I'm a greedy b*******d I want both. I don't want them to have ANY bragging rights whatsoever. Burst their bubble and put them back where they belong - in the backwater region of Sandwell
  • Like 1

So if we could only win one of these games which would you prefer to win. The cup game for me.

Can I have a draw in the league game to go with it?

Either way I'm taking the cup game, just hoping you can give me a little cheeky one.

I'm not feeling that generous at the moment.

Also when did Albion fans become so cocky, one at work said if they play like they did on Saturday then we wouldn't handle them.

Sod that I'm a greedy b*******d I want both. I don't want them to have ANY bragging rights whatsoever. Burst their bubble and put them back where they belong - in the backwater region of Sandwell

Well that goes without saying for every Villa fan I'd hope but interesting to see which they'd prefer. After the last few season is love a trip to Wembley, hopefully 2.

Loving the attitude Naz.  :)

Loving the attitude Naz. :)
Yeah a bit of sherwood attitude is rubbing off! Might as well have confidence like he does. Or I could mumble like lambo I suppose.