FA Cup Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

Hopefully we can play the winner of Bradford vs Reading, mainly because I want Bradford to avenge that semi final defeat.

The hot ball is already under the lighter, The FA will never let it happen!

When will we know if its the Saturday or Sunday weekend game? Guy in the office has said Arsenal are playing in Europe week after on the Tuesday, so Man Yoo v Arse will be the Saturday game. (He maybe talking tripe).

Probably tomorrow, My Predictions are. 

Sat Lunch Time - Bradford v Reading 

Sat Evening - Man Utd v Arsenal 

Sun Lunch Time - Villa v Wba 

Sun Evening - Liverpool v Blackburn

When will we know if its the Saturday or Sunday weekend game? Guy in the office has said Arsenal are playing in Europe week after on the Tuesday, so Man Yoo v Arse will be the Saturday game. (He maybe talking tripe).

Probably tomorrow, My Predictions are. 

Sat Lunch Time - Bradford v Reading 

Sat Evening - Man Utd v Arsenal 

Sun Lunch Time - Villa v Wba 

Sun Evening - Liverpool v Blackburn

Yeah i would go for something like this too. Would rather we be on the Saturday for purposes of alcohol consumption and not having work the next day, but potential FA Cup Semi Finalists cant be choosers!

No Arsenal play on the wednesday against Monaco in the champions league. 

The draws have been kind to us, as have other fixtures, so we're unlikely to have a better chance of at least getting to the final as we do right now. Just need our luck to hold a little longer, get past WBA and get a nice draw in the semis. After that, when it comes to the final, just go for it if we get there regardless of who we play

When we beat Baggies, the winner of Bradford vs Reading would be lovely.

Hope Liverpool don't get to the final (regardless of if we get there).

That narrative is too damn strong!

Yeah but just imagine how sweet it would be to beat them in the final with Clark taking out Slippy G for good measure. ;)

So this hypothetical final.  I believe both clubs get an allocation of 27,000.  Whilst no longer a season ticket holder I'll have been to every FA cup fixture (semi shouldn't be a problem as a bigger allocation), so with us now having less than 20,000 season ticket holders I should be good for a hypothetical final ticket right?

IF we beat west brom, I'll be going to every game between now and the end of the season and had a season ticket + bought friends tickets on my account last season. Will that count for anything or will it just be pot luck after the season ticket holders have had their allocation?