FA Cup Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

So if we could only win one of these games which would you prefer to win. The cup game for me.

Sod that I'm a greedy b*******d I want both. I don't want them to have ANY bragging rights whatsoever. Burst their bubble and put them back where they belong - in the backwater region of Sandwell

Sandwell Park GC is a wonderful Golf Course

Can't wait for this. Haven't been this excited for a cup game in ages and although I don't agree with the semi's being at Wembley, after the last few seasons we've had, I'll take it!

Hoping we're not picked for a lunchtime kick off. Atmosphere is never as good.

Edited by benireduk

wiki:

The FA Cup winners qualify for the following season's UEFA Europa League. This European place applies even if the team is relegated or is not in the English top flight. However, if the FA Cup winning team has also qualified for the following season's Champions League, then the losing FA Cup finalist is given the Europa League place instead. FA Cup winners enter the Europa League at the Group Stage. Losing finalists, if they enter the Europa League, must begin earlier, at the play-off or Q3 stage. From the 2015/16 season, UEFA will not allow the runners-up to qualify for the Europa League through the competition.

So this hypothetical final.  I believe both clubs get an allocation of 27,000.  Whilst no longer a season ticket holder I'll have been to every FA cup fixture (semi shouldn't be a problem as a bigger allocation), so with us now having less than 20,000 season ticket holders I should be good for a hypothetical final ticket right?

I thought final allocation was more like 25,000? Semi final the same as the League Cup at 31,500 I think.

Anyway I am getting way carried away with all this! Have to beat the boggies first before anything else.

It's going to be Sunday lunchtime isn't it?

Yeah I would say so- police and tv would both probably agree to that. Keep us on the Sunday!

It's a local **** derby, what about that don't the detractors get?

I think Google have all the games listed as Saturday TBD don't they?

Does it normally take this long? I'm itching to know which morning I need to take off work to ensure I get a ticket.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

It's a local **** derby, what about that don't the detractors get?

I think Google have all the games listed as Saturday TBD don't they?

Does it normally take this long? I'm itching to know which morning I need to take off work to ensure I get a ticket.

Same. I work on Saturdays but not Sundays.

The danger is that it's on a Saturday, I try and get Saturday off but can't but it also means I can't call in sick without them knowing what's up. :ph34r:

Deliver this one for me WM Police.

Is there any chance to snap a ticket if I am not from UK?

My guess is it will go to general sale, but that it will also sell out.

So yes, but you'll probably have to be quick

Ok thank for info, waiting for general sale is the best option then. How much tickets will be allocated to Villa fans?

And as foreigner, will it be safe to travel for this derby match?