• Christian (non practicing)
    • Muslim
    • Jew
    • Hindu
    • Sikh
    • Agnostic
    • Aethist
    • Other (please specify)

Seasonal Christian Anglican :only goes to church during special occasions like easter,christmas,palm sunday,etc...Im a lazy fecker.

Sloth - one of the 7 deadly sins! you're God will not be pleased! :winkold:

Seasonal Christian Anglican :only goes to church during special occasions like easter,christmas,palm sunday,etc...Im a lazy fecker.

Noone follows those sins guidelines or the ten commandments. :lol:

Sloth - one of the 7 deadly sins! your God will not be pleased! :winkold:

you mean you also covet your neighbours wife? :winkold: :)

And yet they follow the rest of the bible fairy stories. Well, that's christians for you. I don't hate christians or anything, My girlfriend is one, but it's all hilarious when you think about it seriously.

Is lazarus chin God? :shock: That will put my atheism in to doubts.

I'm so totally non religeous that I regard atheist and agnostic as reliegous beliefs all of their own

Then you're an atheist. That's what it means. No more, no less. All this "atheism is a religion" stuff is crap spouted by god botherers.

:thumb:

excellent gramatical p*ss-take for a non-English person.

I applaud thee. :clap:

TBH i did notice my error and correct it in my response post. :oops:

ps in to should be one word : "into" in this context :winkold:

:thumb:

excellent gramatical p*ss-take for a non-English person.

I applaud thee. :clap:

TBH i did notice my error and correct it in my response post. :oops:

ps in to should be one word : "into" in this context :winkold:

Thank you, thank you. :D Well, the best thing with being a foreigner with another language is that you can always blame your mistakes on not being good enough on a second language. I don't know what your excuses are. ;)

As a matter of fact I thought to put it into one word but sometimes get unsure when to do that. :nod:

im a racist....

I MEAN ATHEIST! :shock:

i love the idea that when you die u just get out your body and do whatever,

but i'm a man of science so i dont believe, but it still is a nice thought.

and nick rogers, you cant just dismiss religion altogether, your offending billions of peoples beliefs.

Erm... so what? Why is religion so sacrosanct that you're not allowed to ridicule it? Why are the god botherers so thin-skinned and precious that they can't take a little critcism?

i put non practicing christian..as i was christened..but tbh looking on the list i'm more agnostic..bordering aetheist

but i had my children christened....instigated by the wife..i'll do anything for an easy life :winkold:

Agnostic.

I can't see how anyone who believes in God feel they have the right to tell people which religion is the right one. They all claim to be the word of God after all, so who are we to decide? If God has a specific plan for me I'm prety sure he'll let me know.

Agnostic.

I can't see how anyone who believes in God feel they have the right to tell people which religion is the right one. They all claim to be the word of God after all, so who are we to decide? If God has a specific plan for me I'm prety sure he'll let me know.

I agree with you on this and my research indicated that Hinduism suggests that anyone of any faith can go to "heaven" as long as they lead a virtuous life which is the fundamental teaching which sets it apart from other religions.

How can you actually defend beeing an atheist?

It's quite simple I'd imagine. You don't believe in God.

TT - Even Hindu's have a set of 'rules' to follow. Personally, I'll just carry on the way I am. Trying to do the right thing and being true to myself. If that's enough, great. If not, then God is crueler than I think.

If you are an atheist, are you being a hypocrite be uttering the remark: "for God's sake!" or "God almighty!". :mrgreen:

also, am i right in beliveing that atheists don't necessarily deny the existence of Jesus, just that he was "nothing special" so to speak?

In which case, we would be allowed to say "Jesus!" but not "Jesus Christ!" or "For Christ's Sake!"?

:)

Â