Playoffs: Wildcard weekend

Tegis

Still ridiculous how the Panthers get home advantage tbh. Not that it will likely make any difference as I can see them winning with little trouble.

Panthers

Steelers

Colts

Lions @ Cowboys will be close. Yes there is the whole Stafford on the road against a team with a winning record thing, but Detroit has the second best defence in the league. That one will be won in the trenches.

Edited by adz.villa

Gotta be beating Arizona with Lindley starting.

Also:

@jjones9  12m12 minutes ago
49ers, Seahawks and Panthers are the only teams to finish in the top 10 in total defense in each of the past 3 seasons.

Shows how good the D has been the last few weeks when you consider we were getting blown for about 5 weeks in a row. DEF has allowed just 76 in the last 6 games.

The other three are a lot tougher to call. If anyone can stop Murray then you'd say it'd be the Lions but Romo has been great this year. I can see the Bengals beating Indy even though they got trounced by the Colts earlier in the season, simply because Indy just don't do it in the big games. The Ravens could upset Steelers but if PITT have got Bell starting I reckon they'll push past them, especially with the Ravens secondary being so patched together, Brown and Big Ben should do the business. 

Panthers, Steelers, Bengals, Cowboys. 

Edited by Milfner

NFL suspends Ndamukong Suh for one game

Ndamukong Suh will pay a steep price for his fancy footwork in Sunday's loss to the Green Bay Packers.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, per a league source, that the NFL has slapped the Lions defensive tackle with a one-game suspension for stepping on the leg of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The ban eliminates Suh from Sunday's NFC playoff game against the Dallas Cowboys.

"You did not respond in the manner of someone who had lost his balance and accidentally contacted another player who was lying on the ground," NFL vice president of football operations Merton Hanks said in a letter to Suh. "This illegal contact, specifically the second step and push off with your left foot, clearly could have been avoided.

"You unnecessarily stepped on your opponent's unprotected leg as he lay on the ground unable to protect himself."

Charming player

Panthers don't deserve to be there so I'm going for a Cardinals win

Lolz, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if Saints had topped the division. Still a bit sore from that 41-10 pounding from the other week, Tony?

• Like 1

Â