What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Sup Xann, how's tricks?

Currently listening to BOP - Clear Your Mind album, first listen tonight but it's definitely in my Top 5 Electronic albums of all time. It's like two robots, both with feelings and compassion for each other, having slow and soulful foreplay followed by passionite and penetrative sex. In space.

Deeeeeep, techy, ambient breaks, absolutely AWESOME. YouTube Hospital Records and look for BOP (might be on MedSchool)

Preisner - 'A Good Morning Melody'

Sup Xann, how's tricks?

Not bad mate, and yourself? :)

It's like two robots, both with feelings and compassion for each other, having slow and soulful foreplay followed by passionite and penetrative sex. In space.

:winkold:

Sup Xann, how's tricks?

Currently listening to BOP - Clear Your Mind album, first listen tonight but it's definitely in my Top 5 Electronic albums of all time. It's like two robots, both with feelings and compassion for each other, having slow and soulful foreplay followed by passionite and penetrative sex. In space.

Deeeeeep, techy, ambient breaks, absolutely AWESOME. YouTube Hospital Records and look for BOP (might be on MedSchool)

WTF...

might have to check out some MSP after this little gem in the NME recently ...

The band squeezed in an impromptu cover of 'All Or Nothing', after hailing his bandmate Bradfield as, "The spiritual heir to Stuart Adamson "

Sup Xann, how's tricks?

WTF...

doggielips.gif

Something wrong?

Sup Xann, how's tricks?

Have you got any of the Autonomic podcasts Trim? You should check them out if you haven't. Not quite like Bop but very much stripped back, pad heavy, quite minimal stuff with a bit of a retro edge. I find them a bit hit and miss but they do make some really gorgeous and very original stuff when they get it right. I think layers 1, 2, 5, 6 and 8 are my personal favourites. The 'influences' sections are quite fun as well.

Examples of the sound:

D Bridge - Wonder Where

Instra:mental - No Future

Consequence ft ASC - From a Distance

Â