What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Slayer - Hell Awaits.

(su nioj) :D

(on a side note, does anyone else think that if Hell Awaits had been produced by Rick Ruben it would have been as lauded as Reign in Blood?)

Dunno, but Reign In Blood is probably THE thrash metal album of all time (IMO, of course)

Slayer - Hell Awaits.

(on a side note, does anyone else think that if Hell Awaits had been produced by Rick Ruben it would have been as lauded as Reign in Blood?)

Dunno, but Reign In Blood is probably THE thrash metal album of all time (IMO, of course)

I think along with Demanufacture (Fear Factory) that Reign in Blood is the greatest thrash album of all time. But, I actually think that if Hell Awaits had been better produced then Slayer would have reached their plateau far more quickly.

Two great albums, one superbly produced (Ruben just got the whole feel of the album spot on) and one containing superb songs but far more limply produced.

Slayer - Hell Awaits.

I think along with Demanufacture (Fear Factory) that Reign in Blood is the greatest thrash album of all time. But, I actually think that if Hell Awaits had been better produced then Slayer would have reached their plateu quicker.

Two great albums, one superbly produced (Ruben just got the whole feel of the album spot on) and one containing superb songs but far more limply produced.

I'll have to put Hell Awaits on the turntable, I havent listened to it for at least 10 years

"I am rape/I am hate"

I'll hum "Replica" from time to time... thankfully not (yet) in an embarrassing situation.

Though I'm not sure I'd call Demanufacture a thrash album... it's more industrial metal than anything else IMO.

Â