What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

45 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This isn't hyperbole when I say it's the greatest song Sonic Youth ever recorded. No returns, if destroyed still true. 

It's a good one for sure. Best, not so sure about that. Not sure what is either, could be any from many

Curious I just looked up two lists of "best Sonic Youth Songs ranked" - both different and neither had Catholic Block in, though both had Death Valley 69 in but only one had Teenage Riot.

Eye of the beholder an all that 

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's a good one for sure. Best, not so sure about that. Not sure what is either, could be any from many

Curious I just looked up two lists of "best Sonic Youth Songs ranked" - both different and neither had Catholic Block in, though both had Death Valley 69 in but only one had Teenage Riot.

Eye of the beholder an all that 

If I had to guess I would have said Teenage Riot would top all lists apart from mine, but even then it's top 5. 

On that note. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

This isn't hyperbole when I say it's the greatest song Sonic Youth ever recorded. No returns, if destroyed still true. 

It's not my favourite of theirs, but it's probably in the top 5 -  it's just what the trusty iPod threw up in shuffle. I dunno what my fave is, tbh. 

Â