What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

we are underused - pavement

Brighten the Corners is up there as one of my favourite albums. Very under rated album in my opinion, which is fitting given title of the song you were listening to.

we are underused - pavement

Brighten the Corners is up there as one of my favourite albums. Very under rated album in my opinion, which is fitting given title of the song you were listening to.

Yes, it's a terrific album, and so is Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain. Great band.

Currently listening too...

Poor Boy - Nick Drake

monkey man - the specials

The 70s Reggae compilation on BBC2? I just watched that too.

It's great to see footage of the old Reggae artists, however the performances from Top of The Pops, I always find to be lacking something. Think it's because they made the artists re-record the backing tracks, rather than playing the original recordings. Still, great to see all that old stuff on TV.

monkey man - the specials

The 70s Reggae compilation on BBC2? I just watched that too.

It's great to see footage of the old Reggae artists, however the performances from Top of The Pops, I always find to be lacking something. Think it's because they made the artists re-record the backing tracks, rather than playing the original recordings. Still, great to see all that old stuff on TV.

yeah, just can't get enough of it at the moment. I've got Toots and M's in the car at the moment too (that and some truly cheesy country and western)

TOTP was a very oddly stylised and sanitised show

BBC tickets is currently advertising for Later with Jools Holland for those that are interested

Â