What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

into

First time I've really listened to them, given how much I like Tool it's surprising I never really bothered with APC. But seems they're pretty good. Could just be how good Maynard is I guess but still, I'm liking what I hear.

Different, simpler, to Tool, not quite as heavy. But still good.

The John Lennon cover could do with something else mind. Doesn't go anywhere, which of course the original didn't really either but when the song is simple you get away with that. Turning that into a rock song, and it's a bit dull.

Frankie goes to Hollywood- The power of love The best of all the "The power of love"-songs released in the 80's. Don't expect Mike to enjoy this one. ;)

into

First time I've really listened to them, given how much I like Tool it's surprising I never really bothered with APC. But seems they're pretty good. Could just be how good Maynard is I guess but still, I'm liking what I hear.

Different, simpler, to Tool, not quite as heavy. But still good.

The John Lennon cover could do with something else mind. Doesn't go anywhere, which of course the original didn't really either but when the song is simple you get away with that. Turning that into a rock song, and it's a bit dull.

R.E.M. - PERFECT CIRCLE

This Circle is much better, and you know it :winkold:

Â