What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

In that case, I applaud your taste.

Cheers!

Believe it or not I first heard Suds & Soda on radio One, on an evening show (not Peel though) some years ago

Believe it or not I first heard Suds & Soda on radio One, on an evening show (not Peel though) some years ago

Just rummaging through my CDs and I have got the album that's on - not listened to it for years, mind. The nearest thing to those old radio 1 evening session programmes now is on 6 music at the same time - Marc Riley.

I've been listening to their new album quite a bit. It's not as raw, and is better produced, but there's nothing as different as "divebomb djingle" on it.

Thanks to Rob:

Charles and Eddie- Would I lie to you :nod:

Check your inbox for another prezzie ;-)

Yep, once again thanks to Rob:

Jessy- Dancing in the dark :D:thumb:

And no, I promise you, I'm not gay. ;)

Just rummaging through my CDs and I have got the album that's on - not listened to it for years, mind. The nearest thing to those old radio 1 evening session programmes now is on 6 music at the same time - Marc Riley.

I've been listening to their new album quite a bit. It's not as raw, and is better produced, but there's nothing as different as "divebomb djingle" on it.

Yes thats Worst Case Scenario, their first album.

I just got hold of "In A Bar Under The Sea", and I also have their new one but havent played it yet. Good stuff!

Thanks to Rob:

Charles and Eddie- Would I lie to you :nod:

Check your inbox for another prezzie ;-)

Yep, once again thanks to Rob:

Jessy- Dancing in the dark :D:thumb:

And no, I promise you, I'm not gay. ;)

Sweden don't do gay do they? The women are all so hot!

Â