What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Can someone help what the name of this song and the singer performing it really is? Ok, it might be what it says, but being youtube and the video containing David Bowie, if I'm not totally wrong, tells me that it might be a joke. Anyway, I think the song is phenomenal and would really like to know the name of it and the performer. Cheers.

Can someone help what the name of this song and the singer performing it really is? Ok, it might be what it says, but being youtube and the video containing David Bowie, if I'm not totally wrong, tells me that it might be a joke. Anyway, I think the song is phenomenal and would really like to know the name of it and the performer. Cheers.

Pelle, its Would I Lie To You by Charles and Eddie. I'm sure it got to number1 in the UK

Deus - Theme From Turnpike

Is that the same band - dEUS - the Belgian Indie band - I have some of their music, but not the tracks mentioned - or is it some heavy Rock Deus?

popplagið - twee? Not by a long, long, way

Deus - Theme From Turnpike

Is that the same band - dEUS - the Belgian Indie band - I have some of their music, but not the tracks mentioned - or is it some heavy Rock Deus?

Right first time, its the Belgian indie/avant garde boys. I hadnt spelled it correctly like you did (dEUS)

Â