What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

How about a complete playlist as its what I'm listening to right now

Uncertain Smile (12" Remix) - The The

Starman - David Bowie

Hoppípola - Sigur Rós

Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile) - Dexy's Midnight Runners

Southern Man - Neil Young

Lust For Life - Iggy Pop

Living on the Ceiling - Blancmange

Ghost Town - The Specials

Suffragette City - David Bowie

Im Waiting For The Man - The Velvet Underground & Nico

Rocks - Primal Scream

the light pours out of me - Magazine

Public Image - Public Image Ltd.

Anarchy In The UK - Sex Pistols

The Killing Moon - Echo & The Bunnymen

Colours Fly Away - The Teardrop Explodes

Lucky Man - The Verve

Ask - The Smiths

Land - Patti Smith

Waitin' For A Superman - The Flaming Lips

Remote Control - The Clash

Rowche Rumble - The Fall

Wake Up - The Arcade Fire

I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs

Man on the moon - R.E.M.

quite like that to be honest, smart playlists can be great

^^

No Beatles or Big Country in that list I notice :-)

Runaground - James

play their greatest hits to remind you of just how good they were /are (are they still going ?)

Speaking as someone who was their drum roadie for one gig (filling in for a mate) I seriously hope not but alas they reformed in January this year and are going to foist a new album of their middle of the road stadium indie with mung beans crap on us again next year. Hymn from a Village was their zenith. The only thing they taught the world was how to make a successful band from t-shirt sales. Have they still sold more t-shirts than records? probably at least the t-shirts have all shrunk or fallen apart but their music is still forcing itself upon us through all those people lacking i the taste gene who insist on playing it. Tim Boothe - Sit the f*** down, permanently please

An correct there isn't any schmeatles or Big Wordremovedz in there, you really expected there to be :?:

Speaking as someone who was their drum roadie for one gig (filling in for a mate) I seriously hope not but alas they reformed in January this year and are going to foist a new album of their middle of the road stadium indie with mung beans crap on us again next year. Hymn from a Village was their zenith. The only thing they taught the world was how to make a successful band from t-shirt sales. Have they still sold more t-shirts than records? probably at least the t-shirts have all shrunk or fallen apart but their music is still forcing itself upon us through all those people lacking i the taste gene who insist on playing it. Tim Boothe - Sit the f*** down, permanently please

so tell me ..do you like James or not :-)

Tom Petty - Free Falling

Ooh, one of the best. Always listen to that one when I break up with a girl. :P A little childish maybe but it makes me feel good.

Queen- Tenement funster

What does funster really mean? :?

Â