Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this guy in the Under 20 championship in Holland this summer and thought he was class...and now look-

Former U.S. Under-20 midfielder Benny Feilhaber signed a three-year contract with German club Hamburg SV this past week.

Feilhaber had drawn the interest of the Bundesliga team after a strong performance with the Under-20s during the FIFA World Youth Championship in Holland this past June.

I bet Villa had no one there scouting, again, and this is beginning to be what bothers me about our club. I mentioned Beasley and Donovan three years ago, three years ago when they both could have been picked up for less than 2 million (pre-world cup 2002), and this past year both saw playing time in Champions League.

It's no secret I want an American in a Villa shirt, best part about it for Villa is they're all in-expensive. Even Eddie Johnson would go for cheap, and he's a striker too. Hell, I'd go for Convey to take JLloyd's spot as left back, any day of the week. and he'd be cheaper than Samuel also.

Oh well.

If we were to get anyone from the wolves team (god forbid) I'd go for their midfielder Seol - he looked quite classy on saturday

And after last night, we should try and snare Matty Fryatt and then loan him back for the season - he could have a big future

I reckon we will end up with Camara from Wolves. Wigan couldnt agree personal terms and apparently another 6 premiership teams have shown interest (rumours in Wolverhampton are that these are West Ham, Fulham, Charlton, Pompey, Birmingham and Aston Villa)

Why have I missed this thread. It's one I've been looking for. Soory if I've used other threads wrong before. And as I said in one of them: Have anybody heard anything about a player in Levante called Felix Da Ettien? He's a real pacey defender and I think he can play both on the right and in the middle. He's a real highclass defender. I've seen him a couple of times on TV and he looks excellent. Anyone knows if he's still in Levante? Could be a new Mellberg as they too went down.

Also, couldn't J Cole be available for a loan now that Chelski got both Robben and Duff? Is it too much to just ask?

Looks like Man Citeh are putting in a 5M bid for Fredi Kanoute .

Kanoute made mincemeat of our defence and Liam Ridgewell in particular in that drubbing we got at White Hart Lane scoring 2 goals.

Since 5M seems to be about Villa's budget for a forward why make a bid for him ?

Since 5M seems to be about Villa's budget for a forward why make a bid for him ?

Agree. Think he could be worth the money. From what I've seen he's very talented. That could end the story about someone named like a whole footballteam.