Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

The Star says that there is a bust up between Campbell and Wenger and there are no shortage of suitors with Villa and Newcastle at the head of the queue.

I don't have the paper now as I wiped my arse with it.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this one has already been put up ,as damned if i am gonna read all 38 pages of this topic . How does Lua Lua from Pompey sound as a possible transfer suggestion . Know doubt you'll laugh and point at me but i still think he's a decent player

Eddie plays for Dallas if I remember rightly.

I can't see why we don't slip in a bid for Earnshaw, especially now the baggies have got Kamara. Should be able to get him for a decent price, any thoughts?

P.S. First post by the way, hi!

Premiership clubs on Owen alert

Arsenal and Manchester United may move for Michael Owen after his Real Madrid future was threatened by the signings of Robinho and Julio Baptista.

Owen looks to be on his way out of The Bernabeu after only one season after the Spanish giants confirmed deals for Robinho and Baptista.

The 25-year-old England striker had a successful first season and Real, but spent many games on the bench.

And he is unlikely to accept a further drop down the pecking order.

Arsenal may be tempted to move for Owen after seeing Baptista taken from under their noses by Real after coming close to sealing a £14m move.

And United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is a long-time admirer of Owen and has been linked with him throughout the summer.

Liverpool may also be alerted by the possible availability of their former striker, although it is understood manager Rafael Benitez does not want Owen and has just spent £7m on Peter Crouch.

Owen has stressed he is happy at Real, but he may now accept he has to move with the World Cup looming in Germany next summer.

Why not?

Seen stranger things like Davids and van De Mayder going to spurs!!

Not sure if this one has already been put up ,as damned if i am gonna read all 38 pages of this topic . How does Lua Lua from Pompey sound as a possible transfer suggestion . Know doubt you'll laugh and point at me but i still think he's a decent player

I rate him too.

Earnshaw would be an improvement to our current situation. He's not brilliant but he is being wasted by wba. He'll probably sit it out til Robbo gets the sack though, which won't take too long.

Henri Camara is in talks with Wigan, weve been linked with him in the past I believe.

Anthony Gardner of SPurs would of joined Charlton about a month ago except he was injred at the time, possibly worth a punt?