Scotland vs England

TRS-T

That was a bit too easy. Expected much better from Scotland.

Why? This is their best side in years and years but they're still Scotland.

Another good performance from England. IF (big IF) they reach their potential they could do things. A work progressing nicely.

Another good performance from England. IF (big IF) they reach their potential they could do things. A work progressing nicely.

They went to Germany and played very well and didn't deserve to lose. Ireland are no pushovers and they've beaten them the other night. I expected to win, but even 3-1 flattered them.

Edited by kurtsimonw

They went to Germany and played very well and didn't deserve to lose. Ireland are no pushovers and they've beaten them the other night. I expected to win, but even 3-1 flattered them.

I watched the Germany game, posted some messages in the thread at the time actually, and I think Scotland's performance has been talked up a bit too much in the months since the game happened.  They looked good going forwards but they were dreadful at the back that night, the goal which won the game for the Germans was as a result of suicidal Scottish defending. Strikes me as Scotland can't play well from front to back. 

Â