Weekends football 13/14 September

andykeenan

i think we'll see what he does with the formation, if he plays 5 at the back then any result today is pretty insignificant IMO that formation with those defenders will get smashed vs anyone decent

hope they do play that formation, win 6-0, falcao hattrick, paper over them cracks, all the gobby utd fans will be back only to be knocked back down again

I can't see anything other than a comfortable win for Manchester United today.  They have had such a cushy start to the season (on paper at least) because it's October before they play anybody who finished in the top half of the table last season. It's November before they have a difficult away game. I wonder what they will be like when they finally do meet stiff opposition because they haven't impressed at all against anybody yet.  That said, 3-0 today. 

Most teams would destroy that defence. Why they didn't replace Ferdinand and Vidic is beyond me.

Yep, the money they have spent on Falcao could have gone on two really good centre backs. Would have made them harder to beat, it's not like Rooney and Van Persie will struggle for goals in a team like that.

Â