Weekends football 13/14 September

andykeenan

Chelsea fan in the crowd, filming Mourinho with an iPad - rocket polisher.

I really really hate this. What is the point in going to a game and filming things on a **** Ipad? It doesn't even film things in great quality.

Filming things with anything. Just watch the game you tourist glory hunter. (Taking a pic of the ground or the fans or suchlike is OK though) (Sorry Donnie) 

Chelsea fan in the crowd, filming Mourinho with an iPad - rocket polisher.

I really really hate this. What is the point in going to a game and filming things on a **** Ipad? It doesn't even film things in great quality.

Filming things with anything. Just watch the game you tourist glory hunter. (Taking a pic of the ground or the fans or suchlike is OK though) (Sorry Donnie) 

Yep, anything, it annoys the hell out of me. I see it at festivals too...annoying.

Newastle have had an awful start. 

I thought they were shit when we couldn't beat them, yet others said it was a good result against a "decent" side.

I still think they're shit

• Like 1

Argentine Esteban Cambiasso replaces Danny Drinkwater for the second half.

Admit it, who thought they would ever read a sentence like that?

Edited by av1

Pardew to be sacked? It would be a shame if he did as I think he's a really humble, modest man and a great manager.

Dug his own grave TBH - got lucky with Cabaye - but then tried over and over to replicate that signing. I am not a scout - but even I could see Cabella is ill equipped for the premier league.

Pardew to be sacked? It would be a shame if he did as I think he's a really humble, modest man and a great manager.

Dug his own grave TBH - got lucky with Cabaye - but then tried over and over to replicate that signing. I am not a scout - but even I could see Cabella is ill equipped for the premier league.

If he does go it will be interesting to see who he blames, because there's no way his ridiculous ego will allow him to point the finger at himself.

Yes, it's fair to say I'm not a fan.

Don't think he has much say in transfers.

Â