Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

This position Rooney is playing - is there no other England players that can play there. I really didn't watch Manure last year. Did he play there? Did he do well there? I just don't know why he's playing for England in that position.

Though I've been a big critic in the past, i think Lallana is playing ok. He is working hard and looking positive.

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I just don't know why he's playing for England in that position.

Because he is no longer good enough to play as a center forward, and Roy hasn't got the balls to drop his captain.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

This position Rooney is playing - is there no other England players that can play there. I really didn't watch Manure last year. Did he play there? Did he do well there? I just don't know why he's playing for England in that position.

He played there for United once he came back from injury around the beginning of April. 

But he's only playing in midfield because he couldn't dislodge Rashford as United's CF and Hodgson would rightly be crucified if he put Rooney upfront ahead of Kane or Vardy. 

If was England manager I would have left him at home.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I don't think you could possibly give that handball.

I'd put money on that been given as a handball if it was anywhere outside the area. Swing your arm up in the air when the balls up there and your taking a gamble.

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He tires really quickly though in the 2nd half and disappears

Which is a worry, because if Lallana falls of the cliff and needs replacing, that means Vardy on for Lallana with Sterling staying on. 

Â