Football Manager 2015

hogso

I tried to get Julian Brandt, they quoted me £275m. I know the numbers are crazy, but it stops people cleaning house with all the best talent. The CPU will never come in with a sensible offer for my players either. I had a player valued at £15m and Madrid offered £7.5m.

Edited by Daniel

I can't get anyone to sign for me. I never have the wages they want. I tried to sign Ayew who was valued at 7 million so I offered 6 then 7, then 8, and finally they said they wanted 24. Like that is a massive jump! Then when Delph went out injured, I wanted to get Darida 

as his replacement and they wanted 30 million for him! Where do they get these numbers?! I forget who it was, but he was valued at 2 million so I offered that and the cpu responded with 12. It's ridiculous and they never accept anything under. I couldn't even get Sinclair on loan cause City won't accept the wage terms and I can't afford anything else. 

Would you accept an offer for a player you didn't want to sell that was less than their value?

I don't get the Sinclair bit,  he already had an agreed transfer when I started...

No but as I mentioned with Benteke, if someone came in with a decent offer I wouldn't give them an insane number in response. 

I started an Arsenal career and I wanted Matic. Chelsea wanted 259 million for him. I could have sold my whole squad and not had enough for that. 

Also while doing the Arsenal career I got a message saying some youth player could be signed to a professional contract so I started negotiations with him. He was on 3,500 a week and then was demanded 150,000 a week. I was willing to offer him 7,000 which I felt was more than enough for a u-18 player but he wouldn't accept anything lower than 120,000. That's just laughable how unrealistic it is. 

Edited by Czechlad

I tried to get Julian Brandt, they quoted me £275m. I know the numbers are crazy, but it stops people cleaning house with all the best talent. The CPU will never come in with a sensible offer for my players either. I had a player valued at £15m and Madrid offered £7.5m.

Gervinho had a great season for me at Roma, PSG offered £40m which is insane. Also £60m for Destro, but I turned that down.

I play the free market like mad. I try said until good players get into that 1 year before their contract runs out and i start unsettling them. I declare interest in them and put offers in that i know will get rejected and hope they start moaning at the club for not accepting the transfer. They will become unhappy and hopefully won't sign a new contract and i swoop in and pick them up on a free. It don't always work, but you can get some decent players like that.  

I've done 3 careers as a Villa manager and been sacked every single time before January. Every season I lose Delph, Benteke, and Cleverly to injury for long periods. I also never win matches. Every single season I have an amazing preseason with loads of goals and I have a great cup run beating major teams like City or Arsenal, but in the league, I can't win to save my life. I concede so many goals. Any time there is a set piece or corner, it's basically a guaranteed goal, but not from the kick itself. My defense always clears the ball, then the opposing team gets it right backs and scores from a long range strike, or just passes it straight through my defense. I really don't know what to do. It's not fun getting sacked for often. I can't sign anyone cause the budget is awful. I concede so many goals even if I play defensive. No matter what tactics I try, I can't win. 

I tend to go attacking at home and contain away. I find that you can easily go unbeaten with just home games. The hard part is trying to get anything at the big teams.

I am the complete opposite. In my last try, I had Burnley, QPR, Leicester, Sunderland, and City in my first 5 league matches. I was hammered by Burnley 5-2 after taking a 2-0 lead. I lost to 90+ minutes goals to QPR and Leicester and I lost to Sunderland because of my own mistakes (forgot to swap players cause I had played a cup match against a championship side and wanted to give some reserves a run out). Then I go and say screw it against City and go attacking with a 4-3-1-2 line-up and I won 5-2. 

The season I made it the farthest without being sacked, I won against City, Everton, Arsenal and Tottenham, but managed to lose to all the lower table teams. 

Edited by Czechlad

Managed to swap my current keeper with Chelsea for this son of a bitch. Look at those stats for an 18 year old. His star rating is low, but it will rise once i get playing him.

2ni1pw4.png

• Like 1

Game is fun, but it's not worth me purchasing for full value. I'll wait till there is a Steam Sale and probably buy it. I am having fun with a United career, but not enough fun to buy it. 

£14.90, can get it 5% lower if you like their facebook page. I got it from there and they just send you the code to redeem on steam.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/football-manager-2015-pc-mac-cd-key-steam?mw_aref=74dth566

That is actually a very decent price. How does it work? Steam will just let me download the full game like that?

Â