2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Eddie Lacy for Fred Jackson

Ben Tate for Ronnie Hillman

Carson Palmer and Levine Toilolo for Andy Dalton and Darren Sproles

Reckon I could manage to trade Robert Woods for Megatron?

Those running back trades make no sense. 

Going by the espn pre-season top 300 fantasy rankings (admittedly yahoo scoring is different but still):

Eddie Lacy (ranked 7) for Fred Jackson (ranked 84)

Ben Tate (ranked 32) for Ronnie Hillman (ranked 210).

Someone needs to explain what's going on here.  

Eddie Lacy for Fred Jackson

Ben Tate for Ronnie Hillman

Carson Palmer and Levine Toilolo for Andy Dalton and Darren Sproles

Reckon I could manage to trade Robert Woods for Megatron?

Those running back trades make no sense.

Going by the espn pre-season top 300 fantasy rankings (admittedly yahoo scoring is different but still):

Eddie Lacy (ranked 7) for Fred Jackson (ranked 84)

Ben Tate (ranked 32) for Ronnie Hillman (ranked 210).

Someone needs to explain what's going on here.

Needs no explanation, a trade is a trade.

Bit dubious on Robs considering he runs both of those teams though...

It's a WR I need desperately but got nothing if note to trade and there's bugger all in free agency. But yes I am virtually running the wifes team. They're both pretty cack though

Edited by rjw63

It's a WR I need desperately but got nothing if note to trade and there's bugger all in free agency. But yes I am virtually running the wifes team. They're both pretty cack though

For those who remember #tradegate

I notice she won week 1. You know your place :)

Edited by Tubby

My team is pretty terrible and there is little i could do to make it competitive other than hoping on Josh Gordon (and Wes Welker) getting their bans revoked. Its a gamble alright. Picked up Justin Forsett as well which im pretty happy with.

Dammit, got beaten to picking up Forsett. Guess that's the punishment for being number 1 on the waiver wire

Also, could really do with a tight end. Zac Stacy on the trade block for one if anyone's interested...

Edited by Milfner

Someone with a higher waiver priority made a claim. It'll be someone in a lower position than you in the league.

First has highest priority, last has last priority.

edit: actually no, i'm pretty sure it's sorted a different way. I can't remember but I think it's on a rota basis.

Edited by adz.villa

kkr will know as he'll have set them. There are a number of different ways in which they can be determined, but the ones I've been in have been sorted by league position I think. It may be different on Yahoo as this is the first time I've used this site for fantasy football.

I'm pretty sure that once you make a successful claim, you go back to last priority and you move forward in priority as other people make their claims.

Edited by adz.villa

Â