2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

First round of waivers were based on draft position.  Number 1 went to last pick, 18 to first pick

From now on it's league ranking so I believe.  It's advisable to stay quiet on your waiver knowledge...

• Like 1

My yahoo auto-draft couldnt have been worse!  Ray Rice first now Tyler Eiffert on IR.  Got some good WRs but desperately need a good back.  Someone tempt me, lol.

I'm loaded with backs and in need of a premier WR! I'd say we could sort something but your move...

AJ Green is not for sale!!!  The rest im open to suggestions.

Yeah waivers is from when the first game starts i.e. Thu until Tue.  Players not claimed in that period clear waivers and can be acquired as free agents.

I'm suprised i got Gordon and Forsett in the waiver. I got last pick in the draft and im second last in my league so presumed id get my 1st priority waiver. However, i believe Forsett and Gordon were requested by others.

Not complaining obviously just thought it wouldnt have been the case where i get both.

it was tough picking which waiver i wanted first, i went for high risk hight reward Gordon, which now seems like the wrong decision

My yahoo auto-draft couldnt have been worse!  Ray Rice first now Tyler Eiffert on IR.  Got some good WRs but desperately need a good back.  Someone tempt me, lol.

Did you not make the draft, or did your computer cut out on you?

Did you not make the draft, or did your computer cut out on you?

I tried to do it in a cab on my phone and got Welker and Sam Bradford so feel your pain but waivers are starting to help

Yeah getting married in a few weeks and got loads of shite on at work including applying for a new role so just clean forgot!  I love the live draft too, usually good banter and there is no way id have just 1 decent RB had i done it live!

Â