2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

One final thing: Does the waiver ranking snake after the first round of pickups? (I'll leave you alone now, ha.)

This is what i was thinking, i presume person last in the league gets all the waivers he wants after the week is over and then all he wants from dropped players too?

Edit:

Yup, i have tried to bring in 7 different players this week 5 original waivers and 2 dropped players... A person lower in the league than me has picked up 3 of them (2 original, 1 dropped).

Its frustrating as now the players just dropped today now go to waivers on sept 20...

Edited by zak

One final thing: Does the waiver ranking snake after the first round of pickups? (I'll leave you alone now, ha.)

Yeah changed that too now, so if you make a successful waiver claim you are to the back of the queue.

• Like 2

Total waste of time this year.

Brady has been shit, three players injured, defences leaking like sieves, new kicker misses a PAT, no WR's worth a turd, and no players left in the pool due to too many teams.

Some proper cack looks for my players resulted in low scores.  What's up with Lacy at the Packers, very underwhelming.  One reception for Jordan Cameron?  Sproles not turning up?  Dalton game managing.  Plus the Browns lost to the rat birds on a last second field goal.  Rubbish

*rant over*

Edited by Tubby

Another highly questionable trade between Kirby Warriors and Punter Unanimous. Antonio Brown for Jake Locker?

I am aware that they're controlled by the same person, but make it believable at least.  :ph34r:

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 1

Â