2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Really not that thrilled with Big Ben as my QB1. Took a flyer on Trent Richardson...maybe playing in a good passing offense will open up some holes for him to exploit. Fingers crossed.

without josh gordon Cleveland don't have a passing offence

You know Richardson is at the Colts right?

• Like 2

Really not that thrilled with Big Ben as my QB1. Took a flyer on Trent Richardson...maybe playing in a good passing offense will open up some holes for him to exploit. Fingers crossed.

without josh gordon Cleveland don't have a passing offence

You know Richardson is at the Colts right?

Worst trade in recent history.

Seeing as people are posting full draft rating.

Loaded With Saints, Insane Clowney Posse Has Shot at Winning League

Draft Summary

Thanks to a successful draft by the obviously skilled GM, Insane Clowney Posse turned the not-so-favorable 12th overall pick into a projected finish of third. They're expected to go 11-1-2 (2,858 points) in villatalk League. They focused on having a balanced offensive attack, selecting QB Drew Brees (12th overall), RB Ryan Mathews (48th), WR Alshon Jeffery (25th), and TE Jordan Cameron (61st) within the first five rounds. They have one of the highest-scoring QB pairs in the league, as they added Brees and Ryan Tannehill to their squad.

With a draft like that, you might as well make it official. Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Schedule

Insane Clowney Posse should just disappear for a while during Week 6. They have four players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Looking at the season as a whole, they have one of the least challenging schedules. Along with having the second-easiest overall schedule, Insane Clowney Posse has the easiest first four games of the season.

Draft Notes
  • Who Dat Nation

The fantasy hopes of Insane Clowney Posse rest heavily on the fortunes of New Orleans, as they loaded up with four Saints on their roster.

• One Will Rise Up Like a Phoenix From the Ashes

Insane Clowney Posse is hoping that either Pierre Thomas or Khiry Robinson will emerge as a serious threat for the New Orleans Saints.

• Close to the Vest

Insane Clowney Posse was focused on a squad with minimal volatility, grabbing six "low-risk" players out of 15 picks.

• Full Control Early On

Insane Clowney Posse began things with a bang, nabbing the most projected points in the league during the draft's first half.

• A Dominating Duo

Insane Clowney Posse has a pair of fantasy MVPs in their lineup. Last season, two of their players (Drew Brees and Alshon Jeffery) finished among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams.

• Super Sleepers

Brian Quick and Austin Seferian-Jenkins are a couple of late-round fliers with upside for Insane Clowney Posse.

Right, gonna list all the team names to the users on here because it's nice to know you're facing (well, it is for me anyways). 

KKR, can you put the list in the opening post so it's easy to find?

I've missed two users (I even went through last years thread too) so if you could help fill the gaps that'd be great!

Milfner - Rodney's Trotters

BerniesElbow - A Mingo Ate My Baby

Maqroll - Hells Bells

Claret75 - claret75

Tubby - The Brown Stuff

Caw2510 - 

KennyPowers - Cassel Greyskull

LancsVillan - Lancs Villan

StefanAVFC - Insane Clowney Posse

AVFCForever1991 - Daenerys Targ (an educated guess...)

Mrs rjw63 - Kirby Warriors 

rjw63 - Punters Unanimous 

zak - 

adz.villa - Camp Green Lake

rhyscartwright - rhyscartwright

kkr - The Playbook of Eli

Edited by Milfner

Right, gonna list all the team names to the users on here because it's nice to know you're facing (well, it is for me anyways). 

KKR, can you put the list in the opening post so it's easy to find?

I've missed two users (I even went through last years thread too) so if you could help fill the gaps that'd be great!

Milfner - Rodney's Trotters

BerniesElbow - A Mingo Ate My Baby

Maqroll - Hells Bells

Claret75 - claret75

Tubby - The Brown Stuff

Caw2510 - 

KennyPowers - Cassel Greyskull

LancsVillan - Lancs Villan

StefanAVFC - Insane Clowney Posse

AVFCForever1991 - Daenerys Targ (an educated guess...)

Mrs rjw63 - Kirby Warriors 

rjw63 - Punters Unanimous 

zak - 

adz.villa - Camp Green Lake

rhyscartwright - rhyscartwright

kkr - The Playbook of Eli

Done.

Looking for a RB in a trade, open to suggestions,

Luck has saved my arse in my match up, got me 104 points! Should win barring Randle having a stinker for me and the Giants defence having a stormer.

In my other league I lost by 0.8 points. Yeesh.

Â