2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

1. Best draft pick (value for round picked)

Green or Ellington in round one/two, the rest of my auto draft was piss poor!

2. Worst draft pick (value for round picked)

The entire auto draft!  Ray Rice in R5, picking 2 defenses and 2 kickers, **** weak!  9 of my 15 selections are no longer on the team!

3. Best waiver claim

Odell Beckham Jr, claimed him and stashed him until he was healthy.  Special mention to Matt Asiata who gave me a starting RB to pair with Ellington until i acquired Gore.

4. Best trade

Frank Gore for Andre Johnson.  No one to get AJ the ball and i needed a back with a solid WR corps on the roster.

5. Worst trade

Cruz who ended up on IR.  Only gave up Jordan Cameron who hasnt done much this year but he is better than an injured WR and my current set of TE's.

1st vs 2nd this weekend! 

Btw, who dropped Markus Wheaton!?

Me.  Whoever picked him up I wouldn't place your house on him, he's a bit part player behind Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant

1st vs 2nd this weekend! 

Btw, who dropped Markus Wheaton!?

Me.  Whoever picked him up I wouldn't place your house on him, he's a bit part player behind Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant

He won't be one of my starting WR's anyway, just for the W/T position, he's got to be better than Douglas......

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Man, I've been so lucky the last two weeks. '91 left Gray on the bench last week and KennyPowers left CJ Anderson out this week. Just need 15 points from Harvin, Randle and Colston tomorrow to go joint top!

zak getting boned by that Gray for Bernard trade. Hasn't even got on the field today :lol:

Looks likely for a very irritating week for me. Even with Gray getting 0 looks like i will have 3rd most points this week, but obviously im playing 1 of the 2 with more points.

im not very Hopeful relying on the Jets defense to stop Orton

Yet another banging trade between Punters Unanimous and Kirby Warriors. All that's happening is that one is being stacked because the other has no shot anymore. It's BS. Is it really too much to ask to ensure both teams are maintained fairly and evenly? It obviously is

• Like 2

OK you whiney ****, firstly I traded Jackson FROM Kirby Warriors. Sending him back.

Also, if you don't like the trades, vote against them. It's pretty simple.

zak getting boned by that Gray for Bernard trade. Hasn't even got on the field today :lol:

Looks likely for a very irritating week for me. Even with Gray getting 0 looks like i will have 3rd most points this week, but obviously im playing 1 of the 2 with more points.

I'm nervous to rely on Orton but he's my only shot and I need the win. I've left 16 points on my bench already which haven't helped

I'm nervous to rely on Orton but he's my only shot and I need the win. I've left 16 points on my bench already which haven't helped

Result

Yet another banging trade between Punters Unanimous and Kirby Warriors. All that's happening is that one is being stacked because the other has no shot anymore. It's BS. Is it really too much to ask to ensure both teams are maintained fairly and evenly? It obviously is

Agreed. Really odd decision to keep trading players between yourself all season and it's made the league a bit of a joke. Don't think I'll bother next season. 

Well funny that at the start of the season, nobody moaned when I got the missus to enter again even though she couldn't really be arsed. If that didn't happen someone would have had to drop out.

I think next season it should be limited to 16 teams. That way everyone gets 2 QB's. That's if there's anybody still wants to do it after all the grizzling

Â