2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Best pick - Luck in round four most definitely. Pretty sure the person who was next to pick wanted him as well so that was pretty lucky!

Worst pick - Zac Stacy in round two. That one hurt. Colston in round 5 wasn't great either.

Best waiver claim - Probably Josh McCown. Did well for me in the only week I've played him. Picked up a couple of defences that have done well for me along the way too.

Only traded once and that was a loan for a week. Jeffrey for Glennon I think it was.

Pretty sure that was me on Luck, was about to click draft when he had gone. Turmoil after that
  • Like 1

1. Best draft pick (value for round picked)

TY Hilton, was a fourth round pick (AP, Thomas, Cruz), has blitzed it up with Andrew Luck throwing the ball

2. Worst draft pick (value for round picked)

Cruz just didn't do enough for a 3rd round pick but I traded him before his injury. To think I could have picked up Luck instead

3. Best waiver claim

Kansas City D. Consistently good. Waiting for Ryan Mathews and Tre Mason to be added to that conversation but Kansas a difference maker week in week out

4. Best trade

Made a few. Picked up Lacy and Sanders in trades. Sanders has been epic though

5. Worst trade

Dalton, Spiller, Geno Smith. Urrgh! Smith the only one I got nothing out of so him

1. Best draft pick : Big Ben in 5th round. 3rd best fantasy QB in the league, and arguably the real league right now. Not bad for the 80th pick overall.

2. Worst draft pick: Keenan Allen in 2nd round. Not useless by any stretch, but not playing anywhere near a 2nd round pick.

3. Best waiver claim: Brandon LaFell. Grabbed him when the geniuses at Yahoo said stay away.

4. Best trade: No trades

5. Worst trade: No trades

Pretty brave trade there. Jonas Grey for Gio Bernard? The Patriots have just resigned LaGarrette Blount as well! I get that Jeremy Hill is staking his clam to start for the Bengals, but still not sure I would've pulled the trigger on that one!

Edited by adz.villa

ah for f........

i was already questioning my trade.... just cant see Gio taking the majority of the snaps now and you cant not play someone after Gray's week, well unless your Belichick, of course

Edited by zak

ah for f........

i was already questioning my trade.... just cant see Gio taking the majority of the snaps now and you cant not play someone after Gray's week, well unless your Belichick, of course

I also wouldn't start him this week as Detroit rank No. 1 in the NFL against the run... ;)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Feels like I never get my targets. Needed someone like Wheaton ffs. Houston and Pittsburgh defences last week and Wheaton this week.

CJ Anderson is another I added a few weeks back and let go prematurely. Could really have done with him this week...

Â