2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Ok, time for a little inventory. Name your:

1. Best draft pick (value for round picked)

2. Worst draft pick (value for round picked)

3. Best waiver claim

4. Best trade

5. Worst trade

1. Arizona - last pick of 11th round

2. Wes Welker - first pick of 4th round

3. Forsett - Killed it for me. Hoping Jennings and Kenny Britt will prove great pick ups aswell

4. Denard Robinson for Forsett & Ivory - Denard being able to play WR means that i could play all 3 of Jennings, Gio Bernard and Denard as long as they are all fit and will be strong going into the playoffs if i get there (especially with Josh Gordon now back)

5. Denard Robinson for Forsett & Ivory - would not have lost last week if i did not make this trade. Jennings and Bernard both were injured.

Overall the squad is starting to look fairly decent but it might be too late.

Edited by zak

I have **** myself over so many times this season on the wire. Picked up McKinnon, M.Bryant, Taliaferro and dropped them all again a week before they become useful. Always helps when Foles has 3 300 yrd games to start the season, you trade for him then he doesn't have another until the week you sit him and then he gets injured costing me my matchup last week.

Add Alfred Blue to that dropped list. Finally got another W this week though. Some respectability. Drafted fairly well, **** myself over with trades. 

1. Best draft pick (value for round picked) - Manny Sanders @ 4.02 Ahead of his ADP but been so good, even though I haven't had him for half the season.

2. Worst draft pick (value for round picked) - Hard one for me, none of my late fliers paid off but that's what they are. Rudolph in the 5th got traded anyway. Probably Dalton in the 8th, when 2 of the QB's currently on my roster were still available. Going into the draft I was set on getting Palmer late but at last minute changed my mind and went Dalton instead.

3. Best waiver claim - I've picked up good players like Bryant, Taliaferro, Mckinnon, Blue but then dropped them so...again no one stands out. Streaming D's has gone relatively well.

4. Best trade - Getting rid of a soon to be injured Rudolph and worthless Dobson for Tannehill and a useful at the time Quick. 

5. Worst trade - A combination of 2 trades in a week, losing Sanders, Gore, James Jones for L.Miller, Kelce & Andre Johnson. Went big on Sanders in draft and wanted to keep him but had a real need for a RB at the time. 

Best pick - Luck in round four most definitely. Pretty sure the person who was next to pick wanted him as well so that was pretty lucky!

Worst pick - Zac Stacy in round two. That one hurt. Colston in round 5 wasn't great either. 

Best waiver claim - Probably Josh McCown. Did well for me in the only week I've played him. Picked up a couple of defences that have done well for me along the way too.

Only traded once and that was a loan for a week. Jeffrey for Glennon I think it was. 

1. Best draft pick (value for round picked): Le'Veon Bell (2nd round) Has put up elite numbers. He and Jamaal Charles are probably the best RB tandem in our league.

2. Worst draft pick (value for round picked): Cordarrelle Patterson (3rd round) Absolute garbage all season. Could have got a QB instead.

3. Best waiver claim: Allen Robinson was a good pickup. Always put up respectable numbers until he landed on IR.

4. Best trade: Kelvin Benjamin & Nick Foles (now injured) for Martellus Bennett and CJ Spiller. Used Spiller as trade bait and got Andy Dalton and Darren Sproles, who've been alright so far. Spiller landed on IR too. I've been lucky with that.

5. Worst trade: None really, both worked out well for me.

-

This is pointless though as we all know the best value trade was Antonio Brown for Jake Locker  :lol:

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 2

Â