2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Missed out on Dennard and Dixon on waivers so had to settle with Benny Cunningham so I've now got two St. Louis backs and neither of them are #1. This Stacy situation has been done me over.

Just tried a straight swap Ivory for Denard and it got rejected

Thought that was a pretty good offer considering Ivory is a proven starting RB and the only 1 good week Denard had, Ivory still outperformed him 

Edited by zak

Well after some issues I'm back, too late to save this season but at least I'll get a QB in (though hardly a starter to be had.......) Two of those losses were due to not having one and not being able to log in.

Well after some issues I'm back, too late to save this season but at least I'll get a QB in (though hardly a starter to be had.......) Two of those losses were due to not having one and not being able to log in.

I'm sure Rhys will do a trade involving Foles, he seems desperate to get rid of him..... ;)

• Like 1

With no injuries and players obtaining their expected points its actually better for me (although very good for him also) but its way more risky. Big risk but that's the fun

Edited by zak

With no injuries and players obtaining their expected points its actually better for me (although very good for him also) but its way more risky. Big risk but that's the fun

Check your PMs.

No Matt Forte killed me really. The whole Stacy situation means I don't have two number 1 running backs. Willing any of my receivers for a running back if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Pretty desperate for a TE too...

Edited by Milfner

Â