2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Some proper cack looks for my players resulted in low scores.  What's up with Lacy at the Packers, very underwhelming.  One reception for Jordan Cameron?  Sproles not turning up?  Dalton game managing.  Plus the Browns lost to the rat birds on a last second field goal.  Rubbish

*rant over*

You traded Cruz to me didnt you?  Just in time for his break out game in this west coast offense! :D  100+ and a touch was well received.

Kirk Cousins got 122 points today.

What the hell

I hope his team loses by that many this week!

Some proper cack looks for my players resulted in low scores. What's up with Lacy at the Packers, very underwhelming. One reception for Jordan Cameron? Sproles not turning up? Dalton game managing. Plus the Browns lost to the rat birds on a last second field goal. Rubbish

*rant over*

You traded Cruz to me didnt you? Just in time for his break out game in this west coast offense! :D 100+ and a touch was well received.
I'm at peace with that trade. Terrible QB, average receiver, 1 game doesn't make it better

Some proper cack looks for my players resulted in low scores. What's up with Lacy at the Packers, very underwhelming. One reception for Jordan Cameron? Sproles not turning up? Dalton game managing. Plus the Browns lost to the rat birds on a last second field goal. Rubbish

*rant over*

You traded Cruz to me didnt you? Just in time for his break out game in this west coast offense! :D 100+ and a touch was well received.
I'm at peace with that trade. Terrible QB, average receiver, 1 game doesn't make it better

Another 100+ from Cruz, cheers!

Rob you are welcome btw, cant believe i dropped Donnell before the season forgetting waiver rule! :/

*rant over*

Another 100+ from Cruz, cheers!

Rob you are welcome btw, cant believe i dropped Donnell before the season forgetting waiver rule! :/

You're welcome. Still think I'll be alright, he'd have sat on my bench any way

Indy DEF has put up 38 and 43 in the past two weeks for me. 

Luck with another 100 point week and Forte got over 50  B)

Before this week I had accrued the 5th most points yet had a record of 1-2 due to having the 5th most against me. Then this week I have to face the top scoring QB, top 2 RB and top 2 DEF. Then to top it off Foles has his worst week so far. 

I need a QB. I have three RBs worthy of starting. Get @ me.

Ah, you've already missed out. Could've had an injured Jake Locker for a first round receiver.

It's alright, I managed to pick up the much-needed Jake Locker off the waiver wire.  :rolleyes:

Â