Group H: BEL ALG RUS KOR

limpid

Not playing very well but still winning is usually a good sign of things to come. If things click in their next game then they'll go into the next round with momentum.

Yes and they will most probably go through as group winners and play Ghana or USA (Portugal) which they should win and then are in the last 8... This there only Belgium stuff is lame because this is the best group of Belgium players ever and they did reach the semis in 86...

You're right of course it's a bit lame, but it wasn't all that serious either. Today they were very much like Belgium has always been though. My feeling is that there's been too much talk of Belgium as the surprise team of the tournament. I'd take the other side of that trade.

Not playing very well but still winning is usually a good sign of things to come. If things click in their next game then they'll go into the next round with momentum.

Yes and they will most probably go through as group winners and play Ghana or USA (Portugal) which they should win and then are in the last 8... This there only Belgium stuff is lame because this is the best group of Belgium players ever and they did reach the semis in 86...

You're right of course it's a bit lame, but it wasn't all that serious either. Today they were very much like Belgium has always been though. My feeling is that there's been too much talk of Belgium as the surprise team of the tournament. I'd take the other side of that trade.

Yes I just think that look the best in the groups usually don't end up winning it...This is such an open tournament its hard to pick a winner. I don't think Belgium will go any further than the semis but I couldn't pick a winner.

• Like 1