Group H: BEL ALG RUS KOR

limpid

The balance just isn't right, but they have a very good defence and all they really need is Benteke fit and a player who can control the midfield.

Like us! Oh, except for the "very good defence" part.

• Like 1

Igor Akinfeev is one of the worst goalkeepers I've ever seen.

He's alright.

But a few years back he was being touted as one of the best up and coming keepers in the world. Sure he was linked heavily with United when van Der Saar retired.

I said at the time he wasn't much good. Like I said earlier in this thread, in CSKA's 2 legs against us in the Europa league a few years back he was crap. Flapped at everything.

Good riddance Russia. Probabaly the most boring team at this years world cup. I was really disappointed in them, I expected big things.

Capello made us the most boring team at the last World Cup. Not cut out for it anymore. 

Good riddance Russia. Probabaly the most boring team at this years world cup. I was really disappointed in them, I expected big things.

Capello made us the most boring team at the last World Cup. Not cut out for it anymore. 

At least he got England out of the group though...

At least he got England out of the group though...

My Nan could have got us out of that group