The Exciting Thread!?!?!

lapal_fan

If you think I'm weird or you don't like my posting style then feel free to put me on your ignore list.

No, I like it.

Also, you didn't tell me your parents address. you can PM if you like. :)

Booking my weekend in Barcelona soon

That's damn exciting!

My mate went to Barcelona he says the crime is ridiculous there and pick pocketing is rife i'd hold onto your wallet if i were you
My wallet got pickpocketed, they took the 10 or 20 euros out and gave me the wallet back which contained my bank card and drivers license.

Very generous thieves.

You saw them take it? Why not hit him and get back the money, or was it a group of them?

I was pretty hammered about 4am and had lost all my mates. I was chatting to these locals first and then when I walked off they called me and said you've dropped your wallet and gave it me. Both had massive grins on their faces.

I was in no place to accuse them of taking money.

• 4 weeks later...

Imaginary animal football > Real cricket ;)

Wait, wait I've got this cool brand new idea  Let's say for a second that animals all had human brains, which species do you think would win a 50 over cricket tournament?

spiders or flies. 

Ultra fast ractions, so throwing a ball 90 mph towards them would feel like slow motion.

That is of course, they were made into bigger versions of themselves.. Can you imagine a fly with a cricket bat and hat on!?!?! hahahahahahhahaha

aaaaahaahahahahahahahahahha. A FLY WITH A CRICKET HAT ON!!!

• Like 2

Â