The Exciting Thread!?!?!

lapal_fan

Anyway....

I'm have today and tomorrow off work so it's a looong weekend. That's something I get excited about. :) And today started out fine with a book out in the sun for an hour or two.

• Like 1

Anyway....

I'm have today and tomorrow off work so it's a looong weekend. That's something I get excited about. :) And today started out fine with a book out in the sun for an hour or two.

Why don't you post as much as you used to Pelle?

Anyway....

Why don't you post as much as you used to Pelle?

I don't have enough time anymore. :( I read more than I post, but I don't read that much either. I keep fooling myself that I have a life. :P

• Like 1

Pelle's been smoking in the boys room ay you pal.

Listened to Decade of decadence on my way home from work the other night and was singing along to that very song. :) I think I almost hit a moose whilst doing it. :S

• Like 1

Mate the album it is off is shit apart from 'smoking' and home sweet home but it came on the radio the other day. First time I'd heard it in ages, it made me then put the girls girls girls album on. You've got to love em. Quality album cover Decade of decadence.

Most of the things that excite me are covered by other threads. I do have the week off work next week, but that will be all about chilling out rather than anything overly exciting.

Most of the things that excite me are covered by other threads. I do have the week off work next week, but that will be all about chilling out rather than anything overly exciting.

Most of the things that excite me are covered by clothing.

• Like 1

I'm er, working from home tomorrow.

Must set my alarm for mid morning so I can e-mail my expenses in before the noon deadline.

This is actually far more exciting than it sounds.

Â