The Exciting Thread!?!?!

lapal_fan

Booking my weekend in Barcelona soon

That's damn exciting!

My mate went to Barcelona he says the crime is ridiculous there and pick pocketing is rife i'd hold onto your wallet if i were you

That's damn exciting!

My mate went to Barcelona he says the crime is ridiculous there and pick pocketing is rife i'd hold onto your wallet if i were you

My wallet got pickpocketed, they took the 10 or 20 euros out and gave me the wallet back which contained my bank card and drivers license.

Very generous thieves.

I think if you take precautions and be sensible then you'll be unlucky to be the victim of a crime abroad. I always keep my wallet in my front pocket - no chance of it being lifted!

Someone will be at my house soon to buy my fish tank! Paaarrrtttaaaayyyyyyy!

How are your fish going to defend themselves now?

This deserved more likes.

98 more?

gif.gif

That's damn exciting!

My wallet got pickpocketed, they took the 10 or 20 euros out and gave me the wallet back which contained my bank card and drivers license.

Very generous thieves.

You saw them take it? Why not hit him and get back the money, or was it a group of them?

That's damn exciting!

Very generous thieves.

You saw them take it? Why not hit him and get back the money, or was it a group of them?

You have a very weird knack of asking a question, and then answering it on the person you've asked the question to's behalf :lol:

very un-nerving.

• Like 1

Â