The Exciting Thread!?!?!

lapal_fan

I am the most vanilla person I know. 

There will be no orange rammed in my mouth, no candle wax, no snapchat and my best silk tie will not be poked up my back passage to be pulled out at the key moment. One of the guys in work ruined his £45 bestest poshest hand painted silk tie on that particular stunt with a girl he'd only just met.

My housemate spontaneously (drunkenly) bought a massive Thomas the Tank Engine birthday cake. So now I have cake when before I didn't have cake!

Btw it's no ones birthday and we are both in our 20s

My housemate spontaneously (drunkenly) bought a massive Thomas the Tank Engine birthday cake. So now I have cake when before I didn't have cake!

eat it like it's stollen

• Like 2

eat it like it's stollen

The rejected lyrics to "drop it like it's hot".

I coach my son's Under 8's (Beginners) team...

I get very excited on Mondays as I plan their training for Wednesday nights. Then I'm even more excited on Friday nights because they've trained really well, and I can't wait to see them put it into action on the Saturday... 

Then they forget and/or ignore everything they've learned and we get our arses handed to us by a team we should be at least competitive with, so I get angry, scream and shout, and generally have the hump for the rest of the weekend.

Then I get very excited on Mondays a I plan their training...

• Like 1

eat it like it's stollen
So what your saying is he put a cake into the trolley when he didn't need it .....oh no Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 1

I just received a care package of goods from Oakley.

Sonofabitch it is STACKED!!!!!!!

Just after 2am?

I was going to do a wrong account joke but they're getting a bit tiresome.

Not literally that second! Like earlier that evening

Â