Nile Ranger arrested AGAIN

Guest av1

29 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Delfounso was a very talented footballer that had he been managed better probably, possibly had a better career, from the age of 16 he was in the first team scoring goals in the europa league, he played in some cup games and scored a few goals, but really needed to go on loan and play rather than sit on the bench. How he's career has ended up is typical of a huge percentage of equally talented footballers who drop down the leagues when they had the talent to play at a high level, just not the application. Look at Craig Gardner, an horrifically shit footballer still playing in the prem, cus he does enough to be there.

nile ranger however is an absolute cum shot.

Needed to go on loan? 

You mean other than the loan to Burnley? And the loan to Leicester? Oh and the two loan spells at Blackpool obviously? Oh and let's not forget Coventry.

He managed a total of 7 goals in 81 appearances during those loans. 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Needed to go on loan? 

You mean other than the loan to Burnley? And the loan to Leicester? Oh and the two loan spells at Blackpool obviously? Oh and let's not forget Coventry.

He managed a total of 7 goals in 81 appearances during those loans. 

How many of those loans came in the last year or 2 of he's time at villa? He needed to be loaned out when he got into our first team, not when he was 20/21 years old and had spent 4 years on a first team wage for sitting on the bench. 

28 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

How many of those loans came in the last year or 2 of he's time at villa? He needed to be loaned out when he got into our first team, not when he was 20/21 years old and had spent 4 years on a first team wage for sitting on the bench. 

What next, not enough loans with teams that play in yellow or that kits are stripy? 

I'll bow out of this one I think, the stats say it all really.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I saw ND have some really good games in a Villa shirt. He's not top class for sure but I was also a little surprised he never got more of a chance as he seemed to work hard and score a few goals. 

I didn't.

I think the fans put massive pressure on him to be the next big thing before he'd even made his first team debut and he never came close to realising any of that hype.

He had plenty of chances and not once did he take any of them.

He's genuinely rubbish.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Everyone's favourite oxygen thief is in court on Wednesday on those deception and money laundering charges.

I hope he gets a holiday at her majesties pleasure.

He would probably welcome that. Boost the street cred innit, ya get me.

18 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think it's fairly blatant that he doesn't give a shit.

About his career? No question.

Think he will care about the contract he has with Southend until 2020 though given he is in court for pilfering £1200 from the account of a vulernable person.

He is clearly already short of cash, if the contract gets ripped up that's the end of his earnings.

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Think he will care about the contract he has with Southend until 2020 though given he is in court for pilfering £1200 from the account of a vulernable person.

He is clearly already short of cash, if the contract gets ripped up that's the end of his earnings.

Living the 'thug life' is expensive!

35 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I don't disagree with you but if he cared one iota about any of the contracts he's had he'd have stopped being such a dickhead by now, or you would at least have thought so anyway.

The guy is a prize tool, if he hadn't have been good at kicking a ball he'd be in prison now (which is exactly where he deserves to be).

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It's actually bloody hard to be a premier league player in this era and end up skint before retirement. It must be close to impossible.

They have their work cut out, even in jail Adam Johnson is earning £5k a week thanks to investment income.

Doesn't matter how thick these guys are or what hey get up to, they've so much money they'll be okay even if it's because of others.

• 4 months later...

And again....

Moron

Former Premier League striker Nile Ranger has been jailed after admitting online banking fraud.

The 25-year-old Southend United footballer was sentenced to eight months for conspiracy to defraud by obtaining bank details and transferring money

• Like 1

Â